lola

Taylor Swift

Fantano is ripping this album apart and it’s actually so embarrassing and making him really not respect him. I actually enjoy watching his reviews even when I disagree but wow the clip I saw of him reacting to it was just bad. He was just regurgitating the same tired Twitter takes that weren’t even about the music lol. Calling her creatively tired and a “perpetual victim” (which we could have an entire conversation on that critique and how irritating it is but whatever). The reviews on this album are so biased and I can’t wait in two years when people realize this is top 3 if not her best record lol. :sadcore:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

4 hours ago, crazyforyou said:

also what are everyones most streamed taylor songs?

mine 

1. “slut!” -  4,564 streams 

2. snow on the beach (more ldr) - 3,546 streams

3. maroon - 3,250 streams

4. i can see you - 1,541 streams

5. you’re losing me - 1,266 streams

6. if this was a movie - 705 streams

7. begin again - 370 streams

8. enchanted - 359 streams

9. snow on the beach - 290 streams

10. guilty as sin? - 241 streams

How did you find this?

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

just ventured onto twitter to see how other fans are reacting, bad choice :thumb3: glad i only checked here during release because what do you mean so long, london doesn't deserve to be a track 5? :wtf2:

violets in your eyes

16 minutes ago, love divine said:

just ventured onto twitter to see how other fans are reacting, bad choice :thumb3: glad i only checked here during release because what do you mean so long, london doesn't deserve to be a track 5? :wtf2:

Oh, this is one of the few tracks that I was able to get hooked on listening to:noparty:

Are there any bops on the album, except for a couple from the standard version?

16 minutes ago, Rock Candy said:

Oh, this is one of the few tracks that I was able to get hooked on listening to:noparty:

i'm still only listening to the standard, waiting to tire it out before i look into the other 15 tracks. my favorite popish tracks at the moment are fortnight, guilty as sin, down bad, florida and my boy only breaks his favorite toys 

violets in your eyes

18 minutes ago, Rock Candy said:

A lot of people said so high school, thanK you aIMee, & imgonnagetyouback.

47 minutes ago, love divine said:

Loss of My Life deserved it more. 

I wonder if some disappointment/boredom maybe comes more from the vocal range than from the music itself? I admit I never got into her that much because from the albums I heard I always had the impression she stays pretty safe within a special vocal comfort zone, with a limited vocal range and interpretation. Especially compared to artists like Lana, for who you can rarely guess how she's gonna use her voice - including everything from baby voice to screaming. 

For this reason I totally love the extra tracks of the Anthology - she seems to experiment and to play with her voice there. 

(But maybe I'm just not acquainted enough with her full music catalogue!? I find her pre 1989 albums very noisy from the music, so I played some tracks of them for about a minute and then gave up 😅

It was expensive watch it 

1 minute ago, The Siren said:

loml is sadder, but i feel like track 5s always have that anthemic vibe that build up. loml is just a well of tears that stays there. it'd be like putting New Years Day for Track 5 on rep. 

2 minutes ago, The Siren said:

i think loml equally deserves the title. what i was talking about, though, was the people saying so long, london was not at all sad and it was too boring 

violets in your eyes

also when are we seeing the rest of the ttpd timetable- is she done w promo and prepping for eras already :krylie:

to be fair, w the numbers she's pulling on spotify, she needs zero promo. but it'd still be fun to have an extra mv :angie:

Has anyone seen the TikTok about their theory that Taylor and Lana are beefing because Lana wasn’t featured on Tortured Poets and Taylor didn’t go see Lana at Coachella lmao

I guess that would mean she has beef with Sabrina too 🙄

9 hours ago, mssainttropez said:

How did you find this?

i use an app called stats.fm! i payed an extra dollar for premium though so im not sure if you can see everything without

pskiQfS.jpeg

Your wife waters flowers, I wanna kill her 

30 minutes ago, jealous girl said:

Has anyone seen the TikTok about their theory that Taylor and Lana are beefing because Lana wasn’t featured on Tortured Poets and Taylor didn’t go see Lana at Coachella lmao

then why would lana be selling ttpd vinyl at her set😭😭 lana does not gaf about being featured, she barely wanted to be featured on sotb (“if it aint broke, dont fix it”)

and who knows what taylor was doing on her friday night. maybe her private jet was getting more gas and she couldnt fly to cali. not talking to you of course, but why do people want women to beef so bad

pskiQfS.jpeg

Your wife waters flowers, I wanna kill her 

38 minutes ago, jealous girl said:

god people need to stop trying to make up drama. as if Lana cares. Taylor seems to love Lana and I believe her being a fan is genuine, but if Taylor had wanted Lana on the album she would've just asked, which means, if she did ask, that means Lana said no. she wouldn't be upset lmao

I love Taylor and I love Lana (obviously) but my personal opinion is Lana only did SOTB because Jack probably pushed her to, which is probably why she was barely in it in the first version. If they hadn't shared a producer I imagine had Taylor asked if Lana would feature in a song, Lana probably would've politely declined. I wish we would get more Lana/Taylor just because I enjoy them both, and I'd love a performance, but they're really quite an odd pairing and I think people need to move on

12 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

god people need to stop trying to make up drama. as if Lana cares. Taylor seems to love Lana and I believe her being a fan is genuine, but if Taylor had wanted Lana on the album she would've just asked, which means, if she did ask, that means Lana said no. she wouldn't be upset lmao

I love Taylor and I love Lana (obviously) but my personal opinion is Lana only did SOTB because Jack probably pushed her to, which is probably why she was barely in it in the first version. If they hadn't shared a producer I imagine had Taylor asked if Lana would feature in a song, Lana probably would've politely declined. I wish we would get more Lana/Taylor just because I enjoy them both, and I'd love a performance, but they're really quite an odd pairing and I think people need to move on

:true:

19 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

This isn’t really related but on sotb I can hear Lana throughout the whole song I prefer the original version over the more Lana version honestly

8 minutes ago, Nectar Of The Puss said:

This isn’t really related but on sotb I can hear Lana throughout the whole song I prefer the original version over the more Lana version honestly

See, I wish it was the original version, with Lana doing the second verse and some extra vocals in the bridge.

Also these are my predictions for the debut vault tracks.

Better Off (Taylor's Version) (From The Vault)

The Sun Alone (Taylor's Version) (From The Vault)

What Do You Say (Taylor's Version) (From The Vault)

Dark Blue Tennessee (Taylor's Version) (From The Vault)

Nashville (Taylor's Version) (From The Vault)