lola

Taylor Swift

Just now, Cherry Blossom said:

From a whole 3 and a half hour show this is what you took from it :toofloppy: 

honestly i do like taylor, but it is a cringe moment, it's blatant cosplay

4 minutes ago, taco truck said:

cruel summer is her best song ever and she needs to work more with st vincent

did they actually work together, or was it something Jack was working on with Annie and then he brought over to Taylor and they completed? I've heard both, but agree, need more St. Vincent and Taylor colabs! 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

3 minutes ago, Mer said:

did they actually work together, or was it something Jack was working on with Annie and then he brought over to Taylor and they completed? I've heard both, but agree, need more St. Vincent and Taylor colabs! 

I think so, Plus I think it was Taylor who told Annie to make Slow Disco a dance song because it had the potential & melody - We then got Fast Slow Disco…

IMG-3521.jpg

2 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

I think so, Plus I think it was Taylor who told Annie to make Slow Disco a dance song because it had the potential & melody - We then got Fast Slow Disco…

fast slow disco is my favorite st vincent song

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

She did Our Song and (shockingly) Snow on the Beach tonight in Vegas. :makeup:

SOTB

https://www.tiktok.com/@gavinckss99/video/7214355548735638826

edit : clip of her talking about Lana 

https://www.tiktok.com/@draytonpeterson/video/7214355507585518894

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

3 minutes ago, TropicoKitten said:

It’s so adorable that she wore the racer jacket on tiktok. I really hope they collab again sometime soon 

snow on the beach was terrible idk if i'd want them to collab again unless lana did a pop album or at least back to her more cinematic sound:deadbanana:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

IMG-5298.pngfrom Taylor’s tiktok 💗

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

13 minutes ago, taco truck said:

snow on the beach was terrible idk if i'd want them to collab again unless lana did a pop album or at least back to her more cinematic sound:deadbanana:

Def not my favorite song on the album but I still thought it was pretty. Would have been better if Lana actually sang but I digress:crossed: A pop album would definitely suit a collab best between them though 

4 hours ago, dyktatuob said:

would die for a lana collab on 1989 tv 

also why is this forum dead despite lana stans being casual taylor fans we need to wake it up :eartha2:

Yessss. I’d love that. Or maybe even Speak Now. It think we need another redemption collab because they have so much potential. I’d absolutely live if she for some reason released some Folklore vault tracks and featured Lana (like she just did for Lover)

On 3/31/2023 at 8:08 PM, TropicoKitten said:

It’s so adorable that she wore the racer jacket on tiktok. I really hope they collab again sometime soon 

Me too, they need a redemption collab :oprah: I hope Taylor goes back to her folklore style, I could see Lana on a song like the lakes or mirrorball

20 hours ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Yessss. I’d love that. Or maybe even Speak Now. It think we need another redemption collab because they have so much potential. I’d absolutely live if she for some reason released some Folklore vault tracks and featured Lana (like she just did for Lover)

Some people are saying she won’t have features on Speak Now TV because she doesn’t want any other artists credited? I wasn’t believing it at first, but now that she’s put If This Was A Movie in Fearless TV I think she might actually not have features

pskiQfS.jpeg

Your wife waters flowers, I wanna kill her 

2 minutes ago, crazyforyou said:

Me too, they need a redemption collab :oprah: I hope Taylor goes back to her folklore style, I could see Lana on a song like the lakes or mirrorball

Some people are saying she won’t have features on Speak Now TV because she doesn’t want any other artists credited? I wasn’t believing it at first, but now that she’s put If This Was A Movie in Fearless TV I think she might actually not have features

yeah it looks like it. a collab on 1989 tv is most likely or maybe even reputation tv 

Just now, dyktatuob said:

yeah it looks like it. a collab on 1989 tv is most likely or maybe even reputation tv 

When she replaces Ed Sheeren in end game tv with Lana :true:

pskiQfS.jpeg

Your wife waters flowers, I wanna kill her