xratedcuntxrated

Beyoncé

It's basically common sense but released music is being monetized, so sharing unofficial links that don't bring the artist money can get the site in trouble. Unreleased songs are bad too but the artist isn't monetizing those so they are less likely to pursue action in getting those taken down when they're already being spread everywhere. 

1 minute ago, joeeiley said:

thanks, but my opinion still stands and just telling me the rules set by this forum doesn't really put up much argument. if you'd like to elaborate on why released music shouldn't be shared, but unreleased music can be, i'd like to hear

because every song has a copyright and if it is violated Beyoncé has the right to file a complaint in court, in the case of unreleased songs, most are not even registered...:brandy:

i very much hate country music but goddamn :crai: also don’t wanna be a hater but honestly i dont think lana could pull the country hat and boots like bey just did. this record already massacred lasso for me sorry not sorry

and also for giving me Margaret

13 minutes ago, joeeiley said:

thanks, but my opinion still stands and just telling me the rules set by this forum doesn't really put up much argument. if you'd like to elaborate on why released music shouldn't be shared, but unreleased music can be, i'd like to hear

if you want to contribute to the forum you need to abide by the forum rules

bye ! x :brigitte:

anyways back on topic

how are people enjoying cowboy carter? is it on par with renaissance?

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

1 minute ago, PrincessNicotine said:

it's out in nz and australia

no i meant how are they finding it as in are they enjoying it :eartha: let me rephrase

i saw courtney acts tiktok with a snip they posted of the miley collab - it sounded cute

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

On 3/28/2024 at 2:55 PM, ultrabanisters said:

no i meant how are they finding it as in are they enjoying it :eartha: let me rephrase

i saw courtney acts tiktok with a snip they posted of the miley collab - it sounded cute

:justride:

34 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

if you want to contribute to the forum you need to abide by the forum rules

bye ! x :brigitte:

anyways back on topic

how are people enjoying cowboy carter? is it on par with renaissance?

my favorite Beyoncé album since lemonade

it’s a bit of a slow start but once it starts to expand WHEW

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, Terrence Loves Me said:

is it good?

There are a lot of good moments!

some songs are a bit too long, some are criminally too short. But she was right, this isn’t a country album, it’s a Beyoncé album and there really is something for everyone 

"Don’t forget me"

This albums started off very slow for me but really picked up with Bodyguard. Overall I’m sort of glad that she didn’t make a full country album because most of my favorite songs are the ones with little country elements/influence. After one listen I think I liked Renaissance more but this may change after more listens. 

to my fellow hive that just like me was a little scared with this country thing, i say there's nothing to fear, this is still the bey we know and love! and i say this as someone who loathes country, i can't stand country music, i'm too new york for this hillbilly shit (no offense). of course, you can expect some country music but it's not all of it, which i'm really glad. this album reminds me of kacey musgraves' golden hour which featured this country aspect but was also not 100% country all the way through 

11 minutes ago, details said:

to my fellow hive that just like me was a little scared with this country thing, i say there's nothing to fear, this is still the bey we know and love! and i say this as someone who loathes country, i can't stand country music, i'm too new york for this hillbilly shit (no offense). of course, you can expect some country music but it's not all of it, which i'm really glad. this album reminds me of kacey musgraves' golden hour which featured this country aspect but was also not 100% country all the way through 

this makes me hopeful then! I can't stand country too

excited for it now

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg