RileyThomas

Nicki Minaj

Makes me sad to see her trash other women. I used to love her but lately sheโ€™s been..:eek:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

โบ.โŠน เฃช ห– ย ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“‰๐’ธ๐’ฝ ๐’ถ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“€๐‘’ ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐“Œ๐‘’๐‘’๐“‰๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“ˆย โ‚Šหš.เผ„

17 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

imagine rapping โ€œlying on your dead mamaโ€ multiple times and laughing about it

when she comes down and realises what she did:eek3:

talking about megan's dead mama when her own father passed away not so long ago is justโ€ฆย 

oh this is a mess

ย 

is she having an episode??

ย 

like the way shes been posting kinda feeling like gabbie hanna

young, wild, free but most of all fucking crazy

image.pngScreenshot-20230604-121919-Instagram-1.j

GEi7EdJW0AEEfOR_2.jpg?ex=65c3d371&is=65b

Not just disappointed and grossed out by her rn, but very much concerned for her. I need her to cancel tours, get offline and heal. Theres aย reason she took offline breaks. And by engaging with the barbz on social media, they'll never help her as they need it just at much as she does.

You are 41. You have a child to raise. Is this seriously how u want papa bear to look up at you? I know nothing about parenthood but I know damn well that papa bear shouldn't have a mother with irrational behaviour.ย 

ย 

3 hours ago, shadesofblue said:

Makes me sad to see her trash other women. I used to love her but lately sheโ€™s been..:eek:

Other times like Latto and Cardi for example where self defenses which imo were valid, espically Latto bc she had no reason to be mad, but this time with Meghan; she's being straight out vile over one lyric. Praying she seeks professional help.

ย 

2 minutes ago, Girl With No Face said:

Other times like Latto and Cardi for example where self defenses which imo were valid, espically Latto bc she had no reason to be mad, but this time with Meghan; she's being straight out vile over one lyric. Praying she seeks professional help.

Likeโ€ฆ.sheโ€™s hitting way below the belt and itโ€™s not the serve that she or the barbz think it is. Coming for her late mother and her getting assaulted by a man is weird behavior. I think something is truly going on with her and I really desperately hope she gets some help. Itโ€™s sad to see her go out like this, I donโ€™t think she can come back from this.

4 hours ago, stillrun said:

Likeโ€ฆ.sheโ€™s hitting way below the belt and itโ€™s not the serve that she or the barbz think it is. Coming for her late mother and her getting assaulted by a man is weird behavior. I think something is truly going on with her and I really desperately hope she gets some help. Itโ€™s sad to see her go out like this, I donโ€™t think she can come back from this.

Exactly.

ย 

https://youtu.be/5kGpohEpuTE?si=7bxTrHeVQeFjQlk7

She praised this song on twitter. Atp I'm unstanning. I still wish for her to get better, I've defended her for years, but now, I can't fathom what she's become. It's honestly heartbreaking. For me espically because I've always idolised her, her and her music has meant alot to me. Hell even made me reconsider taking my life. She's always been so influential to me and now she can't take her own advice.ย 

ย 

editing actually bc I want to make it clear that Nicki Minaj has done a lot of good with her public image. She is and has been a philanthropist since the beginning of her career.ย 
ย 

Why sheโ€™s ready to erase that legacy over a man (a convicted-felon, nonetheless) is beyond me; when she is very much someone who built a platform on female empowerment.ย 

โŠน (:ฬฒฬ…:ฬฒฬ…:ฬฒฬ…[ฬฒฬ…:โ™ก:]ฬฒฬ…:ฬฒฬ…:ฬฒฬ…:ฬฒฬ…) โŠนย 

๐“Š”ย I took the miracle move on drugย ๐“Š”

โš•๏ธย The effects were temporaryย โš•๏ธ

โŠน (:ฬฒฬ…:ฬฒฬ…:ฬฒฬ…[ฬฒฬ…:โ™ก:]ฬฒฬ…:ฬฒฬ…:ฬฒฬ…:ฬฒฬ…) โŠนย 

7 hours ago, williamprb said:

oh this is a mess

ย 

is she having an episode??

ย 

like the way shes been posting kinda feeling like gabbie hanna

i think she is having an episode, i really do. this is not normal behavior, specially over something as little as the "megan's law" bar. nicki is clearly not well in the head

Her marrying that convict was the result of some blackmailing, I swear, because how does a woman like her at her stature marry a nobody with a criminal record like that?ย 

She's clearly on something the way people keep commenting how LA coke hits differently.ย 

ย 

Once again, we see the result of why celebrities should not have direct access to their fanbase through their official social media channels. Beyonce having a burner account and simply being a bystander to every drama people try to drag her intoย is how her legacy hasn't been tarnished, unlike someone else who should focus on making audible music and constructย her legacy.ย 

6 hours ago, details said:

i think she is having an episode, i really do. this is not normal behavior, specially over something as little as the "megan's law" bar. nicki is clearly not well in the head

itโ€™s literally just coke

32 minutes ago, TRENCH said:

Her marrying that convict was the result of some blackmailing, I swear, because how does a woman like her at her stature marry a nobody with a criminal record like that?ย 

She's clearly on something the way people keep commenting how LA coke hits differently.ย 

ย 

Once again, we see the result of why celebrities should not have direct access to their fanbase through their official social media channels. Beyonce having a burner account and simply being a bystander to every drama people try to drag her intoย is how her legacy hasn't been tarnished, unlike someone else who should focus on making audible music and constructย her legacy.ย 

it's shocking that the woman who supported and defended her convictedย sex offender brother married a offender?ย :eartha:ย lest we forget she collaborated with tekashi69...........another sexual predatorย :eartha:

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)