StationToStation

FKA twigs

2 hours ago, BartenderDeco said:

i doubt sky has even recorded 63 songs

they worked her teenage self in 2009 to record those electronic pop collapses.. then she recorded like 20 songs after that

1 hour ago, Taco Truck Bitch said:

how are y'all sorting these? idk what years/eras these are for

i THINK its mainly magdalene and radiant me stuff????????????????? and a few caprisongs

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

For all the Rick Nowels files that are dated 2019… does it make more sense to put them under Magdalene or early Caprisongs since Mag was likely done at that point?

Minor thing but I can’t decide!

7 minutes ago, Kurt said:

For all the Rick Nowels files that are dated 2019… does it make more sense to put them under Magdalene or early Caprisongs since Mag was likely done at that point?

Minor thing but I can’t decide!

im 95% sure they're capri

Just now, BartenderDeco said:

im 95% sure they're capri

Yeah, it’s also interesting that they all have relatively high mix numbers, meaning the older versions might be considered true Mag outtakes if they’re dated back far enough… but since we may never hear those, might be easier to throw all of what we have under Capri (except the 2016 Anarchy of course)

(Idk if that makes sense but hopefully you get what I’m trying to say lol)

13 minutes ago, Kurt said:

Yeah, it’s also interesting that they all have relatively high mix numbers, meaning the older versions might be considered true Mag outtakes if they’re dated back far enough… but since we may never hear those, might be easier to throw all of what we have under Capri (except the 2016 Anarchy of course)

(Idk if that makes sense but hopefully you get what I’m trying to say lol)

its a bit confusing but i think i get it! :true:

41 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

its a bit confusing but i think i get it! :true:

I have a tendency to complicate these sorts of things for no reason :true:

34 minutes ago, HigherThanHope said:

The Rick songs are better labeled pre-Capri. They may have been mixed again in 2021 but no new vocals or production was done (I believe?), Just using older vocals/production. 

Do you know if twigs and/or Rick were working on them all throughout 2019 or if the Oct 2019 versions were the first time they’d been revisited in a while? If they hadn’t been worked on for years up until that point then I feel like it might imply they had plans for those songs shortly after she finished Magdalene… but idk :oprah2:

12 minutes ago, Kurt said:

I have a tendency to complicate these sorts of things for no reason :true:

Do you know if twigs and/or Rick were working on them all throughout 2019 or if the Oct 2019 versions were the first time they’d been revisited in a while? If they hadn’t been worked on for years up until that point then I feel like it might imply they had plans for those songs shortly after she finished Magdalene… but idk :oprah2:

No idea honestly!