StationToStation

FKA twigs

wow that video is sick those visuals tho...she's a stripper who fell from heaven to the pits of hell

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

You know the feeling when you're watching something and you start laughing not because its funny but because it's just so damn good and beautiful and you're like... proud? Thats what it was like watching this video. Everything about it is a masterpiece. I thought she would bring the same cute thing but she just reinvented herself right there. The music is stunning, the visuals are flawless, there's STORYTELLING y'all. I-

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

that feeling of trying so hard to reach something that seems so impossible and unattainable, but no matter how hard u try everything just seems to remain the same. and u fall back to feeling sour and bitter about everything. and all the people u meet and all the men u try to keep around just... dont give the same energy back. and the experiences u want to experience just never come around. and u just keep on dancing and dancing and drinking and drninking and ugH. sorry

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I gasped audibly so many time while I was watching it 

I gasped when she started twisting and turining on that pole and then the sky appeared with that dragon and I was like

pDQRgcU.gif

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

i suddenly dont give a single shit about lana. THIS is a respectful and iconic woman that cares about her fans and her art! fuck lana and fuck her stupid friends

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e