StationToStation

FKA twigs

Still replaying this nonstop, it gets more beautiful with every listen. This type of song is what i wanted Honeymoon to sound like  :oopna:

The "they wanna see us apart, they wanna see us alone" pre-chorus is so beautiful

I hate to admit it, but I had only listened to Hide from EP1. Just finished listening to the other 3 songs, and I am floored! It's only her debut EP, but it sounds better than most girl's major releases.

Literally every song she's put out is immaculate 

Fucking fuck I just found out she's coming to NYC and both of the nights are sold out  :defeated:  I'm so fucking mad this happened to me on her first tour too

She's performing at Afropunk BK, u might wanna look into single day tickets once they release the full lineups if u wanna see her that badly

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

is she gon use wound up, yes yes yes and youth? i'd love to hear them in studio quality. did they leak?

I have a feeling they won't drop with the album... she doesn't seem happy with how they (along with any other songs from those sessions) came out. It's a shame because they are SO good in my opinion. 

I have a feeling they won't drop with the album... she doesn't seem happy with how they (along with any other songs from those sessions) came out. It's a shame because they are SO good in my opinion.

I have this same feeling, so i hope they leak sometime

It feels like yesterday when LP1 came out. So happy she's back!

I was really worried about what direction she was going to take. I thought it was going to sound like the Melisa EP, which I didn't like.

But I'm more than happy with this song. It's so beautiful.

And I don't event want to mention the video... Pure art.

I have a different connection with her than with other artists. As a big fan of all things exercise, I appreciate a lot her love for it. She considers herself an athlete and I love her for that. Her moves in this video really inspired me, honestly.

is she gon use wound up, yes yes yes and youth? i'd love to hear them in studio quality. did they leak?

hopefully not

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I think we'll find out when the tour starts. They are all songs she did with 0PN I think, and they were still working together at least until last year. Hopefully they'll make the album.

自由になる自由がある