StationToStation

FKA twigs

video and song are from another dimension. she's really above everyone else. her music is always so unique, and the way she cares about her visions and visuals is beyond amazing. i just adore everything about this release. this is how you make a comeback. she's so incredible and it really feels so good to have her back.

i;ve not been this jaw dropped by a song and video since i discovered lana, this is something else

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I love the song so much. I just wanna lay down, turn off the lights, light the scent stick, cry a bit and that's that on that. It's so beautiful.

That said, I still hope she'll release songs she performed a while back.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

i cant say ive ever watched a music video as many times as i have to this. just everything about the part leading up to her fall and when she meets the ground is hard to put into words on how beautiful it is. 

i dont know if there are awards on art direction in music videos but this deserves ALL OF THEM

i kinda hope this album has a little more... idk how to put it, but soul? not that lp1 didnt have it but, it was quite bland at some points and a little robotic sounding. im hoping this one has a little more fire and drama

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

the distorted sound at the second "And didn't I do it for you?" IS TRULY SOMETHING ELSE AND WITH HER VOICE AND PIANO YOU KNOW THIS ALBUM IS GONNA SERVE BINCH BETTER COME TO CANADA SO I CAN SEE HER POLE DANCING IN FRONT ME AND SERVE VOCALS BINCH IM LEGIT CRYING LIKE THIS SONG HAS BEEN ON REPEAT SINCE RELEASE LIKE WOW 

IM LEGIT OVERWHELMED 

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...