StationToStation

FKA twigs

masochism will have many fillers... just like night time, filler time

not to keep this going bc this isn’t sky’s thread but every song on that album (including b sides) is 10/10 besides omanko which honestly still has its moments

why is she like this, honey get off the poll and drop your sword and release the damn album!

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

still doesn’t give a release date or a confirmation from her. just means she wrote a song so far

nope. songs registered on PPL are when the song is being released or intended for public use (like commercials, film trailers etc). 

nope. songs registered on PPL are when the song is being released or intended for public use (like commercials, film trailers etc). 

I'm pretty sure it's only when songs are being released, otherwise Trust in Me would be registered there. Speaking of which, it is registed on some site with LP2 on the album field.

Usually the songs appear on PPL like two or three weeks max before release, so it's coming really soon. My guess is May 3rd, the friday before tour starts.

自由になる自由がある

I'm pretty sure it's only when songs are being released, otherwise Trust in Me would be registered there. Speaking of which, it is registed on some site with LP2 on the album field.

Usually the songs appear on PPL like two or three weeks max before release, so it's coming really soon. My guess is May 3rd, the friday before tour starts.

‘Life is Beautiful’ is on PPL and it was only ever used in the film trailers, so it depends how/who it’s licensed. I’m sure in this case she’s actually releasing though, seeing as how she’s announced tour dates too.