StationToStation

FKA twigs

LMAO mirrored heart below holy terrain I have to laugh

Its really not a very good song at all if you think about it. The lyrics are cringy at times and the song sounds very VERY dated. It sounds like an outtake from a 90s mariah carey album or something. And those annoying distorted, robotic noises in the bridge just make no sense at all and it quite frankly hurts my ears. Also the fade out at the end is so abrupt. Its like when you watch them old youtube lyric videos that haven't been properly cut for the audio

at least holy terrain is quite a good bop and has some cool experimental sounds, yeah future is probably the lowest point on the entire album but the song holds its own well

mary magdalene, fallen alien and mirrored heart, the Holy Trinity of music. Period

these are literally my 3 least faves lol, well fallen alien is quite cool but the rest? naa, mary magdalene is a good song and i dont really have any problem with it per se, but the song just doesnt go anywhere for me

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

so twigs is gonna be featured in this jazz album along with other artists however, the only way we can listen to it is by buying/pre-ordering the vinyl.

so if anyone has $50ish to spare..... https://www.slingbaum.info/ :prettyhurts:

“Total record duration: 16 minutes” bye for $40... I’ll wait till someone else leaks the track at that price SMH

dont y’all know shady marketing gimmicks like this only work for Taylor Swift :rip:

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg