cartoon eyes

That One Song You CRAVE For

#mertensaka #britelites and anything by kahne. i reallllly want lemonade motorcycle heaven and coconut & keylime pie. and of course #yourgirl and #UVdemosandouttakes 

#iwantitall

i am the queen of the universe. the waves part, and they engulf me, and the water is warm.   

https://onlineparades.bandcamp.com/album/sure-jan

• Ur Girl (I love the instrumentals Ive heard SO much, not so much the lyrics tho)

• I Want It All (Im just so fascinated by both National Anthem Demos so this one would satisfy me a lot)

• Cruel World, before the guitar solo was removed and any other demos for Ultraviolence (and Honeymoon if there are any)

Why is everyone obsessed with Life is Beautiful, from the snippets it sounds boring and people who have it say it's bad.

I REALLY want the original Cruel World version with the guitar solo and (i'm not sure if anyone even has it) the song Lana did with Jamie xx

giphy.gif

Why is everyone obsessed with Life is Beautiful, from the snippets it sounds boring and people who have it say it's bad.

I REALLY want the original Cruel World version with the guitar solo and (i'm not sure if anyone even has it) the song Lana did with Jamie xx

Noone has LiB though lol

And it doesnt sound boring at all imo

image.png

Noone has LiB though lol

And it doesnt sound boring at all imo

Hello ? Eclipse just tweeted the song's length yesterday so obviusly someone has it

giphy.gif

my song 57, diet mountain dew baby, axl, Mertens' version of aka, anything by the rich whores, cola laptop demo, China palace, never let me go full demo concept, other woman (final version) that's all i guess? :P

oops i forgot melancholia

ynrsh.gif

my song 57, diet mountain dew baby, axl, Mertens' version of aka, anything by the rich whores, cola laptop demo, China palace, never let me go full demo concept, other woman (final version) that's all i guess? :P

oops i forgot melancholia

lmao isn't China Palace a song she wrote when she was like 8 ?

giphy.gif