cartoon eyes

That One Song You CRAVE For

WEll I Got resistance. So I'm happy and content.

But anything else poppy will be good.

poppy_MED_bright.0.jpg

leak the poppy snippet

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

coconut key lime pie please  :xcry:  :lange:  :crying5:  

damn you v2

morricone

ruby tuesday

fine china

I think Eclipse said nobody has Coconut Key Lime Pie + it is one of those tracks likely to have been lost forever.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Since Super Movie and Dance for Money have both been crossed off my list (never thought I would say that), it's time I make a new one-- I'm including other stuff besides songs that I want to leak:

1. STEVEN MERTENS AKA

2. HOMEMADE VIDEOS/LIVE VIDEOS

3. RUBY TUESDAY

4. DAVID KAHNE-PRODUCED TRACKS (LEMONADE MOTORCYCLE HEAVEN, COCONUT & KEY LIME PIE, BOUNCE, etc.)

5. RESISTANCE

6. ANY LIZZY SONGS FROM 2005-2009 

7. MORE INFO ON AKA (ESP. ABOUT ORIGINAL TRACKLIST) 

god BLESS :oprah:

o4qjp4j.png

since i've fallen into the habit of doing this after every leak, in no specific order honestly

1. Yes To Heaven (fuck me in the _arse_ honestly i've got all the snippets on a constant loop)

2. Be My Daddy (about fucking time, and it's got Ridin' lyrics so i'm all kinds of ready for it)

3. Diet Mtn. Dew Baby (end my suffering and release her!!)

4. Lemonade Motorcycle Heaven (and all other Kahne tracks but mostly LMH bc Dance For Money is gold)

5. Your Girl (anything that sounds like UV i basically want lodged in my ear canal ok)

also that "Jimmy gon' buy me Coca-Cola" thing; i have a feeling it's gonna be a Betty Boop Boop-level bop

rihKQ8M.gif

I think Eclipse said nobody has Coconut Key Lime Pie + it is one of those tracks likely to have been lost forever.

well thats depressing. I remember the Damn You final version was online years ago but i think its lost now and lanadelrey fm had it but they like, disapeared off the face of the planet :(

well thats depressing. I remember the Damn You final version was online years ago but i think its lost now and lanadelrey fm had it but they like, disapeared off the face of the planet :(

Don't think they had it? It was on a publishing site as a snippet I believe

lilkimxchapelle.png