cartoon eyes

That One Song You CRAVE For

The Last Song recorded for Brian Wilson's album No Pier Pressure. They put his version on the album but supposedly Lana did do a version too. Someday.

The Rest Of The Paradise Instrumentals + Demos

UV Outtakes + Demos + FK,ITH & Flipside Instrumentals

Life Is Beautiful :defeated:  

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

let me chart just how fucking shook i am:

** GIRL THAT GOT AWAY IS EVERYTHING I'VE EVER WANTED FROM LANA SONICALLY

** YOUR GIRL IS WHAT SAD GIRL SHOULD HAVE BEEN AND SAD GIRL IS ONE OF MY UV FAVS SOOO

** FINE CHINA SOUNDS LIKE IT BELONGS ON A MOVIE SOUNDTRACK AND I'M SO HERE FOR IT

** YES TO HEAVEN? MORE LIKE "YES TO A BETTER VERSION OF AFFA" LMAOOOOO

** TRASH MAGAZINES IS CUUUTE FUCK ME (EDIT: GO FIGURE LOL IT'S GTGA)

** WHY DOES RESISTANCE SOUND LIKE IT BELONGS WITH PARIS AND PUPPY LOVE I CANNOT

** I'M NOT AS MAD ABOUT BE MY DADDY AS I THOUGHT I WAS GONNA BE BUT IT HAS RIDIN' LYRICS Y'ALL LET ME DIE

** DIET MT. DEW BABY SHOVE IT UP MY ASSHOLE; NEVER HAVE I EVER BEEN SO OBSESSED BOY

** CAN WE TALK ABOUT HOW "I'LL BE YOUR SUMMERTIME" HAS BITS OF YOU'RE GONNA LOVE ME IN IT BC I'M SO DONE

** VICARAGE MOTEL 6 HAS SUCH A DIFFERENT VIBE AND I'M NOT DEALING WITH IT VERY WELL

** "EVERYONE'S MISTRESS; NOBODY'S WIFE" YAAAAASSSS FUCK ME ALL THE WAY UP LANA JESUS CHRISTO

also mertens' AKA has me done with life as always; all in all i would simply like to quote catch & release: GIVE IT TO ME GIVE IT TO ME EVERYTHINGGGG

rihKQ8M.gif