cartoon eyes

That One Song You CRAVE For

I really want to hear the Gaga/Lana collab that Gaga confirmed in a live stream. It was called "Die Princess" and was meant to be on ARTPOP but for some reason it never made the cut… I really want to hear it, Gaga and Lana are QUEENS! 

I really want to hear the Gaga/Lana collab that Gaga confirmed in a live stream. It was called "Die Princess" and was meant to be on ARTPOP but for some reason it never made the cut… I really want to hear it, Gaga and Lana are QUEENS!

You mean Princess Die?

That screenshot thing is fake either way, Lana'd never work with Gaga

China Palace (not gonna happen) // Roses (bet it's gonna be shit and disappointing like Bentley was) // Fine China

b19Ibls.png i'll pray for you kathi- you and that disgusting mouth of yours. god bless 

How could you possibly think this? :facepalm:

I NEED basically:

Resistance

Yes To Heaven

Living Legend

Fine China

Morricone

Caught You Boy

Been waiting for these to leak for so long, I'm gonna die.

I'll write again:

1. Be My Daddy (But I don't have so many expections about it)

2. Girl That Got Away

3. Off To The Races Demo (It's about time, no?)

4. The holy trinity: Damn You (Final) & Hollywood's Dead (Final) & Roses

5. The mysteries: Morricone and Piano Theme

6. The Outtakes: Trans Am & Yes To Heaven & Fine China.

giphy.gif

I need that final version of LoD. That nasty edit is my 2nd most played song, and that's even with the poor cuts.

Other than that, well, I know there's not a lot left, and I feel like over time it'll come out. The last time a song I thirsted for leaked (Greenwich) it was not what I expected, and everyone was sort of thrown for a loop with Bentley. Roses sounds like a legit finished song, but I feel like all the expectations for it will lead to inevitable disappointment. Be My Daddy from the title alone promises YBTTB-type shenanigans (and I love her daddy shenanigans :creep:) but Daddy Issues did too and that song is a disappointment in every meaning. I love Hollywood's Dead and I'm curious as to what a final version would be like, but I don't really need it. I don't like Damn You that much now but the snippets of the final make it sound better, so I'm curious too.

The thirst has been quenched, for the most part.

EDIT:

Oh, OTTR demo. How do we not have that yet. How. If this never leaks I will scream into a pillow and move on with my life.

I would kill for anything relating to You're Gonna Love Me, the Golden Grill a capella, and for some reasons I cannot understand I've been MASSIVELY craving the instrumental from Television Heaven, like really obsessing over it. Idk why.

Apart from that, the UV demos really tickle me. And all the others obviously but I don't know what to expect.

ZKcaooE.png