cartoon eyes

That One Song You CRAVE For

I want Trash Magazines (By the Sea) now. Cuz I mean at least its poppy. I'm not gonna beg for it like I did for Resistance tho. But it'd be nice to have it.

it leaked. it's girl that got away

I want Trash Magazines (By the Sea) now. Cuz I mean at least its poppy. I'm not gonna beg for it like I did for Resistance tho. But it'd be nice to have it.

Sis did you not listen to Girl That Got Away? :rip: The studio session Eclipse posted are vocal outtakes (that didn't make the cut in the final version). :P

it leaked. it's girl that got away

Sis did you not listen to Girl That Got Away? :rip: The studio session Eclipse posted are vocal outtakes (that didn't make the cut in the final version). :P

LMAOOOO DEAD! I HAVE LISTENED TO IT. I just for some reason deleted that part out of my mind..... oh. Well nevermind. That song is okay.... Okay well DAMN

Well I want..... Say Yes To Heaven. (Those choruses are cringey and don't really match the "Every dance I'll dance" part. But the verses sound to die for.

... yes, you did know. You literally made it up and created the fake registration for it too.

shut the fuck up.

I actually DIDN'T know and I don't even know how to create a fake registration.

When I was on vacation, (when Eclipse was leaking the EMGHW snippets and stuff) My friend sent me a photo of a registration site saying "Tie" "written by Elizabeth Grant" or whatever.

So you, need to stop fucking accusing me of making up shit because I don't. 

(also, stop with your shitty fuckin' attitude.)

Since it's already established that I hardcore crave everything we got in snippets so far, I'm becoming really intrigued by Coconut And Key Lime Pie. This title sounds so Lizzie and I'm sure it could be a gem à la Super Movie and Dance For Money. Maybe it will pull a Roses and leak in a few years when no one expects it anymore. Also obviously craving Ruby Tuesday

ZKcaooE.png