National Anthem

What Are You Listening To?

On July 15th - Supercry by Emma Louise - in my opinion top 5 best indie albums of 2016 - became 8 years old. This album changed my life, I have loved it ever since and with years I can only relate more and more to this album. A perfect little indie blend of pop, rock, electronic/synth and folk. For me it's mostly a rock album but it's really not standard rock. This is her Melodrama but this album is a year older than Melodrama. This is Emma's most vulnerable and raw work, I used to consider it as her Ultraviolence. One of my favorite sophomore albums ever and one of the best albums of 2016, even in my top 10 favorite albums of all time! This era is also special because it was the first era of hers I witnessed, after I stanned her in April 2016! Also I think that I Thought I Was A Ship is one of the best ending tracks ever and even my favorite one of all times. The album still sounds fresh and timeless, like it was released yesterday! Also the album artwork is beautiful, painted by Emma herself! :flutter:

2.gif

As yesterday was her sophomore album's 8th anniversary, today is one of my biggest favorite artists Emma Louise's birthday! She is my top 3 favorite artists of all time, only behind LDR and Marina Diamandis. Her music means the world to me, been stanning her since 2016 and thanks to her I found my way to rediscover Lana and I think if I hadn't listened to Emma at first place, I think I have wouldn't found my way to Lana and neither here, this website. In my opinion, she writes the best lyrically vulnerable tracks, she has this magic to make the listener so emotional. I can't wait to listen to her beautiful voice on her 4th album which I've been waiting for album 6 years! Here are in my opinion her best songs from each of her albums. I consider Vs Head Vs Heart her best album and When It Comes To You her best song!

HAPPIEST OF BIRTHDAYS, DEAREST EMMA LOUISE, I LOVE YOU!!! :legend:

2.gif