Baby V Alex

Ariana Grande

can an Ariana fan explain to me the lyric "write my own checks like I write what I sing"? is it 100% ironic/jokey? she obvi doesn't "write" most of her songs in any meaningful way. is it just a joke?

50 minutes ago, urgirl said:

can an Ariana fan explain to me the lyric "write my own checks like I write what I sing"? is it 100% ironic/jokey? she obvi doesn't "write" most of her songs in any meaningful way. is it just a joke?

TUN is her first full album where she's credited as a co-writer on all the tracks. Whether it's in a "meaningful way" or not, she's still heavily involved in the process and it's definitely her most personal album

BzhmW.png

21 minutes ago, drewby said:

TUN is her first full album where she's credited as a co-writer on all the tracks. Whether it's in a "meaningful way" or not, she's still heavily involved in the process and it's definitely her most personal album

3 minutes ago, Coney Island King said:

She does write.

I didn’t know, thanks :)

okay i know she "sold" jada

but how do we know that? like, where did this information come from? im genuinely curious, and every time i've asked people they've been super rude about it but never provide an actual answer

negAbhB.png

Just now, rockwellfckingnorman said:

sadly not

but do we know who it was for? I've heard it was sold to charlies angels but apparently they never released it 

hey guys i posted this cute drawing, i would love to get some advice on it!! do you like it?

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

She shouldn't released new album to 2023. She should take a break, sit and record something what world be really good. She should to ditch trap influence too.