Baby V Alex

Ariana Grande

I love the kind of retro vibe + the vocal fx & the message of the song ngl

I feel like this is giving the energy Beyoncé THOUGHT she was giving with renaissance lmao. ate down

The verses aren’t too great but the chorus is a total vibe. chorus kinda giving like a y2k video game soundtrack energy in the best way?

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

5 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

I feel like this is giving the energy Beyoncé THOUGHT she was giving with renaissance lmao. ate down

:eyes:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

giphy.gif

𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊'𝒎 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒊𝒔 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒎𝒆

✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆. * : ✧ . : * : ☆ * ✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆ °.  ✧ ˖°

1 minute ago, taco truck said:

:eyes:

Fjdksksk I knew someone would try to jump me immediately. But it’s got the type of sound right, and the ‘feel good, love yourself, fuck the haters’ energy of break my soul but done waaay better imo

i should’ve said break my soul specifically instead of renaissance djdjsk but I couldn’t remember it’s name :eartha:

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

With the way it was talked about as an “interpolation of Vogue” I was interested but instead it kinda has this empty and generic feel :bliss: I don’t get how anyone can think the lyrics are cute when she went public with that homewrecking nonsense :eek: for Ethan Slater of all people… :eek: its very weird energy and this new era is rotten because of it

uRo1dco.png

singing blue notes,

up all night long

If Minnie Mouse went to the Renaissance World Tour and took inspiration. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

funny how many of you judge ariana for dating a married man as if lana doesn't have many song about being the other woman, writing things like "i know your wife and she wouldn't mind" and y’all eat it up, not saying that what she did is alright but the double standard.... ofc lana’s song r much better but it’s the same situation

the song is basic and simple but it's not that bad, it's just a fun cute song. i was expecting some R&B tho I’m curious what the album will sound like

2 minutes ago, la otra mujer said:

funny how many of you judge ariana for dating a married man as if lana doesn't have many song about being the other woman, writing things like "i know your wife and she wouldn't mind" and y’all eat it up, not saying that what she did is alright but the double standard.... ofc lana’s song r much better but it’s the same situation

the song is basic and simple but it's not that bad, it's just a fun cute song. i was expecting some R&B tho I’m curious what the album will sound like

...there's a difference between singing about it, possibly as just a way to tell a story, and actually doing it, especially when the married man has a newborn baby

people should not be willingly dating people who they know are in committed relationships, there's no way around it

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

1 minute ago, la otra mujer said:

the difference is lana isn’t actually doing it:oprah7:

3 minutes ago, la otra mujer said:

:oprah7:

𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊'𝒎 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒊𝒔 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒎𝒆

✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆. * : ✧ . : * : ☆ * ✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆ °.  ✧ ˖°

11 minutes ago, la otra mujer said:

:awk: 

fictitious story telling song made basically purely for the vibe > on the nose cheugy bad songwriting about a very public and immoral scandal

giphy.gif

Just now, bigspender said:

:awk: 

fictitious story telling song made basically purely for the vibe > on the nose cheugy bad songwriting about a very public and immoral scandal

the cola song is about harvey weinstein….:shutup: lana has mentioned being the mistress in too many songs, obviously not a made up story or fiction