Sign in to follow this  
Pin Up Paradise

Barrie Leaving Kassidy?

maybe kassidy doesn't understand true music like lana and barrie </3

We all knew this would happen sooner than later after all Barrie is the one of the 2 real musicians left in the world. Surprises me that he left Kassidy hang around his holly music spirit self for so long

glgcDdT.gif

lel the idea is cute but the reality would be so cringy that I might have to spend the rest of my life hiding under my duvet from second hand embarrassment as well as my own :toofloppy:  

omfg i can imagine like a one hour long music video with a monologue of them both talking about how tragic~ their lives were until they found true love in each other  :thumb:

Even if Barrie has left, I do hope Kassidy continues making music with Chris being the main vocals instead of Barrie. Barrie has such an indescribable voice that is just simply unique and wonderful. He did say on twitter his written '3 songs', for Kassidy? For his solo career? Him and Lana? Don't speculate anything yet until it's confirmed by either Kassidy's twitter/Facebook or Barrie's twitter.

Lana.pngAngel-Headed Hipster

Even if Barrie has left, I do hope Kassidy continues making music with Chris being the main vocals instead of Barrie. Barrie has such an indescribable voice that is just simply unique and wonderful. He did say on twitter his written '3 songs', for Kassidy? For his solo career? Him and Lana? Don't speculate anything yet until it's confirmed by either Kassidy's twitter/Facebook or Barrie's twitter.

Apparently they said at the show last night Barrie has left. I hope they continue with Chris a lead vocals. 

tumblr_mucs0g8rNl1skf1lro1_250.gif

Oh no it seems really plausible that they're gonna do a hubby/wife band that's the woooooorst :icant:

why does no one learn from sonny and cher tbh

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

omg i just started reading the sonny & cher wiki page and

Their gentle, easy-listening pop sound and drug-free life[citation needed] had become unpopular in an era increasingly consumed with the psychedelic rock of the evolving landscape of American pop culture during the late 1960s.

:lel:

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

i hope barrie and lana don't write an album together, i might die from their unique talent, after all, they are the only real musicians left in the world. how will a simple non-musical person like me even begin to understand it?  :bye2:

4r9w86.jpg