evilentity

Lizzy in old Lake Placid area newspapers

This is really cool. That part about the fig newton was so cute.. seems like Patty was a bit of a pageant mom, huh?? 

I loved seeing all this, she seemed like she was the town's little darling. Makes her seem more normal...even if she was a teen Abercrombie model and grew up in Kate Smith's home hahaha. Also interesting to see how extensive her religious background was! 

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

Fantastic! Thank you so much for this. :flutter:

Imagine the hilariousness of updating her Wikipedia page with all that concrete information, including dates few people care about only. I suppose a very certain party involved wouldn't be too happy about it, though. :oopna:  

Great researching.

LDR seems seriously un-messedUp and well-integrated. Her extra-curricular creds seem good enough for a choice ivy-league school, yet I think she chose Fordham because it was closer to the music scene she wanted to be a part of. The age issue is interesting, but I have a problem believing she could lie about her age without being found out (birth certificates are public records?). On the other hand she's modeling at age 18 months and the trench coat picture is unnerving. But still her being an early walker could  also mean she was precocious and, if so, she probably did skip a grade.

You can tell she was ambitious even back then, just not in the forefront.

The same way she prefers to be even today, that's why she liked doing Young & Beautiful for the movie.