Deleted User

Tove Lo

18 hours ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

I just realized they’ve added No One Dies From Love to the single, 7inch vinyl release inbound?

:godlaugh:

I thought NODFL was added for streaming boost purposes :bebe: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

Finally I've been listening to Dirt Femme a few times now and my favs are definitely Grapefruit (!!!), Kick In The Head, Cute And Cruel (I don't get the hate for it at all) and Surburbia. (Ofc I've been loving NODFL, How Long and True Romance too ever since release).:beyonce:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

On 2/25/2023 at 9:59 AM, 13beachess said:

Cute and Cruel (I don't get the hate for it at all)

for me:

1) such an outlier from the album

2) feels bland compared to anything else on the record

3) ngl i cringe at the melody in the chorus :bebe: like there's no reason for me hating on it at all, i just very dislike it :rollin: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

On 2/25/2023 at 4:59 PM, 13beachess said:

Finally I've been listening to Dirt Femme a few times now and my favs are definitely Grapefruit (!!!), Kick In The Head, Cute And Cruel (I don't get the hate for it at all) and Surburbia. (Ofc I've been loving NODFL, How Long and True Romance too ever since release).:beyonce:

Add Call on Me to that and I’m in 

I love How Long but it’s such a weird choice for the closer honestly 

I think this record is superb. Borderline is fantastic. Every song feels intentional. Whereas on a record like Sunshine Kitty- you can sit through 3-4 filler songs before getting to -the one-. Dirt Femme has a the one every other song! I can’t help but include Accident and I Didn’t See It Coming despite not knowing much about the songs. They’re also perfect cohesion improvers. And they do a way better job of closing the record than How Long, that’s for sure. I’m excited for the rest of the deluxe! 

She did Imaginary Friend as the special 'requested' song in the encore at my show last night :cuteface: it wouldn't have been my first selection but hearing it acoustic made me have more respect for the song.

BzhmW.png

3 hours ago, TheBoss said:

I know! The fact I'm To Blame it's still there 

She hasn't done it at all in the US leg! I don't know, I'd probably cut Are U Gonna Tell Her, Really Don't Like U and Suburbia off the setlist in favor of other tracks. They had a really muted reaction from people at my show. I'd bring back Hey You Got Drugs, Stranger, and start doing Call On Me again.

BzhmW.png

11 hours ago, drewby said:

She hasn't done it at all in the US leg! I don't know, I'd probably cut Are U Gonna Tell Her, Really Don't Like U and Suburbia off the setlist in favor of other tracks. They had a really muted reaction from people at my show. I'd bring back Hey You Got Drugs, Stranger, and start doing Call On Me again.

I like Suburbia but I find a "too slow to be a high energy and too fast to be a intimate moment in ashow" kinda song, that one and I'm To Blame need to go. I find it cute she's doing fan-requested acoustic songs tho, if she plays a shitty song like Timebomb however I'm gonna off myself. Hey you got drugs and Call On Me deserve to be there again

8nl2OpX.png

On 2/28/2023 at 2:00 PM, Anonymcomenter said:

Add Call on Me to that and I’m in 

I love How Long but it’s such a weird choice for the closer honestly 

I've had some more time with Call on Me now and it's def added to my favourite list now!!:hooker:

+ big AGREE on that How Long is weird as the closer, yup!

Beskrivning saknas.

Does anyone know/have a theory of when the deluxe will be released? (I haven't heard Borderline yet bcs I'm waiting for the deluxe)

Beskrivning saknas.