Deleted User

Tove Lo

15 hours ago, viktoria said:

ideally the deluxe would be borderline + 3-5 new songs + nodfl and 2 die 4 extended mv versionsĀ :dua:

ngl considering that Queen of the Clouds and Sunshine Kitty had plenty of extra tracks (particularly QOTC) I have hopes. I think Borderline + 3 songs is very realistic. Hopefully more.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

okay, now my fav track onĀ Dirt Femme is....

ATTENTION WHORE!Ā :trisha:

I wish it was solo though.

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Ā 

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/IsĀ This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

who knows a place where i can buy a physical CD of Blue Lips and can shit to my address in the US?

i remember seeing a few copies up on Ebay years ago but theyre not up anymore and the only other place i found was Shopee in brazil and i can even buy from there without a Brazilian zip code :crai:

unless someone has good-looking printable UHQ insert mockups :crai:

Last.FMĀ |Ā DiscogsĀ |Ā Letterboxd

fUsMzFd.jpeg

23 minutes ago, Inferno Euphoria said:

I fear there won't be a deluxe :crai:

Ā 

sunshine kitty came out in september followed by two singles in january and one in march for the deluxe which came out in may, that's 8 months, she just finished the US tour couple weeks ago and she has probably been in the studio the last few weeks likely continuing into april, she has a lot of festival dates in the summer so i imagine the deluxe will come out in may/june to give the album a boost before all that... so let's wait for the meltdowns!Ā 

Tove is really saving my life today. Like listening to hey you got drugs on a total loop is helping me a LOT with suicide ideation. This song is the perfect representation of the frustration I'm feeling and the build up is cathartic and the melody is perfect, I am SO grateful that this song exists, thank you so much Tove for writing this masterpiece. I can't wait to see her in Bruxelles. This song is extremely special to me and I'm going to have a breakdown should she play it. THANK YOU Tove I'm so grateful for the beauty of this song

ZKcaooE.png

On 3/15/2023 at 5:11 PM, The Siren said:

who knows a place where i can buy a physical CD of Blue Lips and can shit to my address in the US?

i remember seeing a few copies up on Ebay years ago but theyre not up anymore and the only other place i found was Shopee in brazil and i can even buy from there without a Brazilian zip code :crai:

unless someone has good-looking printable UHQ insert mockups :crai:

CD doesnā€™t exist šŸ˜­

I was designing a custom CD but honestly I donā€™t even know if I still have the assets for itĀ 

j14CYJi.png

1 hour ago, KeybladeMeister said:

CD doesnā€™t exist šŸ˜­

I was designing a custom CD but honestly I donā€™t even know if I still have the assets for itĀ 

I knowwwwww :crai:

Im trying to find some well-made fanmade version cos I can't make a good one :crai:

fUsMzFd.jpeg

6 minutes ago, The Siren said:

I knowwwwww :crai:

Im trying to find some well-made fanmade version cos I can't make a good one :crai:

Some Copyshops can print CDs and stuff. I make mine there every time.

Mfhp.gif

4 hours ago, The Siren said:

Which ones? Do I have to make the inserts myself? I already know if kunaki

Yes you do have to make the insert as files and they can print it there and the CD too you just have to burn the CD at home.

Mfhp.gif

2 hours ago, WaitForLife said:

Yes you do have to make the insert as files and they can print it there and the CD too you just have to burn the CD at home.

Kunaki burns the disc for you.Ā 

fUsMzFd.jpeg