lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence - Pre-Release Thread

Or she just recently sold her soul. Ya know, it all starts with jazz music, then booze, sex, and satan   :creepna:  I mean, Rob even pointed out the earthquakes. It's rapture. May 1st. Grab your crucifix, bible, and copy of Ultraviolence :troll:

Guess Rob wasn't thinking about the people who died in the earthquakes when he made his UV plug. Tacky

If I went to jail, at least I wouldn't have to sign autographs

Other than the fact that Chuck took the photo for the Dreamland project Lana uploaded last night on IG, and that Scorpio and Gemini are each others signs, there's nothing else to say..

97a673f2d.jpg

it's funny that lana keeps thinking she's a gemini. technically she's a cancer, but really close to the cusp. 

anyway. if chuck posted the picture too, is it going to be the cover? i like the VHS font and stuff but i wish it was a picture we haven't seen yet   :pft:

a  -  m  -  e  -  r  -  i  -  c  -  a    /    all i wanna do is   p  l  a  y

It will obviously slay. I mean, this is Lana we are talking about. Even her unreleased songs and stuff she made while being drunk or high as f*uck are great and we love it. I'm sure those polished tracks with the help of such experts will produce something amazing.

I'm just a bit concerned about how radio-friendly it will be, because well, it would just be so great if she was #1 and slay the charts because then she would get a lot more interviews and performances and we could see more of her. But well, I learned to not expect things like this from her...:sadcore:

Everyone is going to lose their shit at midnight with the April Fools' jokes and the fact that tomorrow is Tuesday. Watch the single actually drop and no one believe it at first...or it will be lost in a sea of trolling tweets.

I don't think this'll be the next single. Remember, (I think it was Rob) we were told that it would be a song we've heard before/leaked. We know Black Beauty is on the record so...

:um: Not sure if that's something to consider...

tumblr_mmtpxe9hDJ1qjdybto5_500.jpg

I don't think this'll be the next single. Remember, (I think it was Rob) we were told that it would be a song we've heard before/leaked. We know Black Beauty is on the record so...

:um: Not sure if that's something to consider...

Whaaat, I never read that info about the single. Source?

“It’s a monster. It’s a sonic monster. It’s beautiful. I can’t wait for people to hear it. (…)

lmao he's been spending waaaay too much time with lana

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg