lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence - Pre-Release Thread

Good gosh Lana, you out here fucking up my life every other day with these songs.

:defeated: :defeated: :defeated: :defeated: :defeated: :defeated: :defeated: :defeated: :defeated: :defeated:

:crai: :crai: :crai: :crai: :crai: :crai: :crai: :crai: :crai: :crai:

I opened the site where you can listen to the snippets and I stared at it for 5 minutes....

Listen or not listen, listen or not listen, listen or not listen, listen or NOT LISTEN ! I know that it would simply kill the excitement.

Today I can resist but there are still 6 more days... I'm so afraid of myself... I'm going to pray for my discipline tonight   :pray2:

BUT if this site leaks the entire thing  :willcut:.... they'll have to beg for their lives  :lmaoney:

lana-del-rey-high-by-the-beach_zpscfcsgx

I will try to not to listen to the snippets until it UV is released. I managed to do that when Paradise came out, but I'm not sure I will resist this time :(

So excited!

kySyfQZ.jpg

Can I hear Methamphetamines in Old Money?

Where have you been? Where did you go? Those summer nights seem long ago. = What's happening? Where did we go? The Jersey Shore was long ago.

:bliss:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I will try to not to listen to the snippets until it UV is released. I managed to do that when Paradise came out, but I'm not sure I will resist this time :(

So excited!

I played them all a single time. All I remember is that this is VERY different from BTD but equally as pleasing. You won't be dissapointed.

Old Money sounds like gatsby references or is it just me... "racing cars" "young and pretty" "where have you been where did you go" or am i just reaching too much  :creep:  :creep:  :creep:

I hope you remember me like this, smoking cigarettes in my sundress.