Sign in to follow this  
CarcrashBandicoot

Lady Gaga stealing song ideads from Lana Del Rey!?!

I agree with everyone else that it is no where near copying. It's kinda far fetched to think that since they both reference very iconic and well known pop culture celebrities that Gaga is copying Lana. As for Gaga changing her style as Lana stepped onto the music scene, Gaga says so herself that she goes threw eras. I don't know if when Lana did become more well known that Gaga was transitioning eras because I'm not a huge Gaga fan but I do remember her saying that in an interview. I think these things are kinda hard to prove because you can call them coincidences unless they are almost exactly alike and even then some people will believe that it's a coincidence.

tumblr_ma0935r5Ds1rbghbvo1_500.gif

I think Lana has influenced artists since she has become more popular and I think a thread discussing that could be interesting if we could manage to keep it civil but those two examples are kinda far-fetched.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Your sarcasm wasn't miss understood. This is a parody thread right? 

I think Lana has influenced artists since she has become more popular and I think a thread discussing that could be interesting if we could manage to keep it civil but those two examples are kinda far-fetched.

That would be a very interesting Thread @@lola. I think her influence happened in several areas in different ways. Not only her music specifically but the way her visuals and image gone vira was the announce of winds of changel. I think Beyoncé's visual album is connected to Lana in many ways. Not the songs or production but what happened to Lana and Video Games was very unique. The video was as important as the music the timing for such retro "saudosismo" was perfect. The same with Blue Jeans and BTD videos. It's a simple image that made you feel something, that connected strongly to people and was stronlggy connected to Lana and the music. l think Beyoncé tried to recreate that with her album, that moment when the image and sound complete each other in many ways. Lana obviously didn't create such thing but has a long time that an artist was so attached to the visuals and both gone viral equaly

Madonna, Britney and Gaga are pretty much visual artists as well but is not in the simple way Lana is it's hard to explain the difference. Lana's visual art is made to look beautiful yet effortless, like she is not actually creating but just being. Does that make sense? Like in Beyoncé most videos are made to look somewhat effortless yet they aren't. 

glgcDdT.gif

tumblr_m6hv6lW7Dl1rpt6veo1_1341167195_cotumblr_kzl9gtH9Hn1qbrfvyo1_400.jpg

#shinybraspiracy

I still can't believe they hung out together, even trailer park Lizzy looks so much preppier than good ol' Stefani

I would srsly bet money they shared some Brooklyn dick :oprah:

You all are not ok. 

When Gaga, Lana, Madonna...or some other famous bitch steal from eachother you all are like "omg omg what a tragedy...this is horrible...not fair...boo..." and you discuss about it and here is thread about it.

But when some famous bitch steal from pure, talented and beautiful people (aka me) no one cares.

I'll never get over that Azealia Banks stole my music for her Venus.

Or Gaga's applause cover...

I said this once...but I will repeat until you'll get my message.  :makeup:

tumblr_p0v8ex4Llk1raxa8qo1_540.jpg

Hahahaha you all took this so seriously.  :toofunny:  Thanks for giving me a good laugh.  :lmao: 

Yes, I was actually thinking about how they are rivals and how it'd be funny if I made a thread, accusing Gaga, Lana's rival, of stealing certain themes. Honestly, yes, it does seem like there is some kind of connection- not sure what the connection is, but it's something.

Anyway, yes. It was a parody thread that only like, two or three people figured out. I didn't hide the fact that it was, I just didn't know how to put a spoiler thing...  :facepalm:

But seriously, has anyone else noticed how Lana and Gaga's do look similar when Lana did become famous... I just seem to find that a little odd...

tumblr_mmtpxe9hDJ1qjdybto5_500.jpg

Hahahaha you all took this so seriously.  :toofunny:  Thanks for giving me a good laugh.  :lmao: 

Yes, I was actually thinking about how they are rivals and how it'd be funny if I made a thread, accusing Gaga, Lana's rival, of stealing certain themes. Honestly, yes, it does seem like there is some kind of connection- not sure what the connection is, but it's something.

Anyway, yes. It was a parody thread that only like, two or three people figured out. I didn't hide the fact that it was, I just didn't know how to put a spoiler thing...  :facepalm: