lflflflflflflflflflf

[Poll] Renaming of Sirens/From The End/Quiet Now

How shall we arrange the new songs?  

76 members have voted

1. 1. How shall we arrange the new songs?

• Keep new EPs and disassemble Sirens/or 3 x EP
    • Keep Sirens, disassemble and merge the new EPs
    • Don't rename anything and keep EPs/Sirens separate

:oprah2: on this whole matter

i think im gonna split sirens into three separate discs, one for good ol' sirens, one for from the end and one for quiet now. what a mess tbh.

EQFO7rX.png

Keeping Sirens as is, but changing the titles to be Peace (All You Need), Dear Elliot (Westbound), etc.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Gonna keep them separate, but the only name change I'm not ready to accept is "Find My Own Way" to "Move"...

Haven't listened yet, does this mean we have FMOW/Move without a skip?!?!

Gonna keep them separate, but the only name change I'm not ready to accept is "Find My Own Way" to "Move"...

Haven't listened yet, does this mean we have FMOW/Move without a skip?!?!

There was a skip? :awkney:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

The purist would dissemble and try to have it as close to as Lana intended back in the day/how they were released.  They're also going to EPs if they are under a certain runtime.

u6pq4c9.gif

The purist would dissemble and try to have it as close to as Lana intended back in the day/how they were released.

Couldn't disagree more. The purist would leave things as they are since we don't actually know how Lana intended them to be released. Absent some other information, the best default assumption is that they were arranged the way they came to us. People can arrange their personal collections however they see fit, but honestly I think my suggestion for how they should be organized on the forum is most neutral.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

Changed my mind, lel. After I had realised how much better the songs on from the new leak wave sound I decided to delete the duplicates from "Sirens".

How do you know me so well?