Guest MissDaytona

Lana to collaborate with rapper French Montana

Wikipedia puts him in the same genre as Linkin Park...I can live without that :awk:

More Bobby Womacks, please.

YES, I hope it's true what Bobby said and they record a full album together

and Smiler's collabo is pretty good too

"That girl from Interscope" :icant2:

I'd rather want Lana to collab with Hannah Montana :awkney2:

What a classy Wikipedia picture btw

Hannah Montana is dead

:lanasrs:  :judgingu:  :judgingu2:

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

I want her to collab with Kanye West already, god!

I was actually just thinking about the possibility of this collaboration happening as I was mowing my backyard...I think 'twould be incredible.  :flutter: 

YES, I hope it's true what Bobby said and they record a full album together

I'm not sure how much more music he'll be recording, I think he was diagnosed with Alzheimers after that statement :(

He was recently diagnosed with Alzheimer's, yes. But you'd be surprised, Sitar. Don't underestimate people's drive and creative spirit. Here's a fascinating and inspiring note about one of my favorite composers, Alfred Schnittke: 

In 1985, Schnittke suffered a stroke that left him in a coma. He was declared clinically dead on several occasions, but recovered and continued to compose. 

And, let me tell you, his post-stroke compositions were heavy. Also, in the last year of his life, Beethoven had to press his ear against the piano to feel the sound of what he was playing because his hearing had gotten so poor, he could barely even hear. There's also world-renowned virtuoso percussionist Evelyn Glennie who is deaf. Not saying that Bobby will exhibit the same tenacity, but you never know. He's not dead yet. 

On a completely unrelated note, i would love to see Maddy mowing the lawn, ha. 

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

i'd love a good collab with a rapper. ridin' was pure crap and he called her a bitch so fuck him and that smiler thing wasn't that good either imo

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

i'd love a good collab with a rapper. ridin' was pure crap and he called her a bitch so fuck him and that smiler thing wasn't that good either imo

But Lana loves rap music, I'm personally NOT a huge fan of rap music (in fact I barely listen to it unless it's Eminem, Machine Gun Kelly or Kanye West) the entire thing in the song about calling Lana a bitch is irrelevant because the word bitch (in this song) is used as a term of endearment rather than as an insult, most rap music degrades women but this song seems to be for fun tbqh. Lana would definately collab with Em and A$AP if they offered her. I find the song quite catchy and cute (high school relationship way). We all can't love the same thing (like Pawn Shop Blues :awk:)...

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

idk, a$ap calls women bitches all the time and i think he could've lived with leaving it out of the song about his "dreamgirl"

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

idk, a$ap calls women bitches all the time and i think he could've lived with leaving it out of the song about his "dreamgirl"

That's what I hate about rap music. Not only is it disrepectful to most women, it also makes the men look like fucking morons :( :awk:(I love this emote :3 )

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

eminem is filth and worse than most mainstream rappers in terms of degradation of women in his lyrics. plus his flow is not that gr8. lana is too good for him. "if you don't like it then peel off, bitch, every last woman on earth i'd kill off, and I still wouldn't fuck you, slut" charminggggg 

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

He was recently diagnosed with Alzheimer's, yes. But you'd be surprised, Sitar. Don't underestimate people's drive and creative spirit. Here's a fascinating and inspiring note about one of my favorite composers, Alfred Schnittke: 

And, let me tell you, his post-stroke compositions were heavy. Also, in the last year of his life, Beethoven had to press his ear against the piano to feel the sound of what he was playing because his hearing had gotten so poor, he could barely even hear. There's also world-renowned virtuoso percussionist Evelyn Glennie who is deaf. Not saying that Bobby will exhibit the same tenacity, but you never know. He's not dead yet. 

On a completely unrelated note, i would love to see Maddy mowing the lawn, ha. 

Oh that's really great. Any experience I've had with Alzheimer's has been mostly heartbreaking and not very inspiring at all. It would be a real honor for Lana to do a full album with him, I think, and especially with those circumstances.

eminem is filth and worse than most mainstream rappers in terms of degradation of women in his lyrics. plus his flow is not that gr8. lana is too good for him. "if you don't like it then peel off, bitch, every last woman on earth i'd kill off, and I still wouldn't fuck you, slut" charminggggg 

Fully agree, Lana's Eminem love really chaps my ass. And let's not get started with the Tyler the Creator situation.

I want her to collab with Kanye West already, god!

Well he seemed to like Born to Die and he sampled parts of it Cruel Summer, I think a collab is entirely possible. I feel like It wouldn't be a very Lana-esque piece though because let's face, Kanye is a total egomaniac and lana is more passive. I think it'd be interesting for sure though. But how about some Lana x Azealia?

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

why do we not have any snippets yet or something? SOME. THING.  :smokes2: 

(on a side note, not too big on French Montana but he is pretty big right now as far as hip hop/rap so you know any new lana material is good material)

god knows I tried