National Anthem

ALLIE X

Unpopular opinion but SS is my favorite release by Allie. I just TOTALLY HATED the era. Its was so random and nothing really made sense AT ALL JFDKGJ she teased so many things that ended up being just... unnecessary

Honestly... maybe this is Allie X in a nutshell nnnn

It's CLX I

Poor Sanctuary video canceled

Oh helo Clx II - Unsolved

Bye Alexandra & Misbelieving

Casanova promo release 6 months before the album

Paper Love lead single

Video leak

Official Tour months before the album

Vinyl rips in 00000034kbs with songs sped up

Need You single without a video

That's So Us third single after the song being released for like 1 year already

Casanova being released as a single despite being out for months

Pointless drag queen lyric video

Hyping something

Pointless Verité Remix

Pointless official music video 

but I STAN because GIRL is PURE TALENT and POP MUSIC.

Super Sunset fuckery was the 6 months froot-looks-familiar-roll out that ended up spoiling the whole record, because for real I just cannot imagine how I would deal to listen to Science + GOTY + Little Things all together without being months-in-between overplaying every song. 

Honestly... maybe this is Allie X in a nutshell nnnn

It's CLX I

Poor Sanctuary video canceled

Oh helo Clx II - Unsolved

Bye Alexandra & Misbelieving

Casanova promo release 6 months before the album

Paper Love lead single

Video leak

Official Tour months before the album

Vinyl rips in 00000034kbs with songs sped up

Need You single without a video

That's So Us third single after the song being released for like 1 year already

Casanova being released as a single despite being out for months

Pointless drag queen lyric video

Hyping something

Pointless Verité Remix

Pointless official music video 

but I STAN because GIRL is PURE TALENT and POP MUSIC.

Super Sunset fuckery was the 6 months froot-looks-familiar-roll out that ended up spoiling the whole record, because for real I just cannot imagine how I would deal to listen to Science + GOTY + Little Things all together without being months-in-between overplaying every song. 

tbh I love the Vertié remix

negAbhB.png

tbh I love the Vertié remix

I like it + the adlibs are cute, but she hyped the whole thing so much and it was just Verité doing... her verse from the original version.

+ That whole teasing with texting that led me to believe there would be some iconic low-budget-with-storyline video for the song. It turned out to be... welll... that.

That whole teasing with texting that led me to believe there would be some iconic low-budget-with-storyline video for the song. It turned out to be... welll... that.

THAT WAS SO COOL GJKDHGJKD even an iMessage styled lyric video with apple references and like switching from app to app would have been better than 50% of what we got since 2016

I love the fact that we were all trashing CollXtion II one or two years ago, but over time we collectively came to the conclusion that it's actually a pretty decent album, whereas everybody is already so over Super Sunset... :toofunny:

It still is a bad album full of uninspired songs that she threw together last minute god knows why. The only song I go back to is Simon Says.

The thing about SS that got on my nerves and I don't care how much she tries to justify it is the releasing it single by single. But the material holds up so much that in the end I didn't even care. Had the tragedy of CXII not happened, it would be a perfect follow up to CXI.

自由になる自由がある

HQ textless Can't Stop Now cover when tbh collxtion ii and super sunset are good records with horrible promo scheduling like.  between the 6 month delay for cx2 and the slow-yet-consistent rollout for super sunset, i'm praying her next era (presumably cx3 in blue since 2 was green and she's now done yellow.  let's go primary colors!) is at least more concise cuz i know she's gonna bring the bops it's just a matter of spacing them right so none have their hype die or get overplayed to death

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

super sunset is her best project. iconic visuals with all the alter egos, amazing production inspred by the 80s, wonderful analog versions of the songs with vhs videos, THE EXISTENCE OF GIRL OF THE YEAR AND SCIENCE...ugh we stan her best album

Anyways enough Super Sunset slander

What are y'all's favorite version of "Something Isn't Right"? The Waiting For the Prize version, "Damaged Nail", or the Ladies and Gentlemen version?

Ladies and Gentlemen remains unbothered

I already said it and I’ll say it again Alexandra Ashley has a lot of potential... she has the vocals, the piano skills and when she sings high it’s like angels in paradise. However she is also a bitch ass hoe who can’t keep focused on a project for more than 6 months and it shows. WFTP and LG were both very good works and showing her raw talent. When it comes to more complex stuff tho... it gets out of her hands. SS had a lot of good ideas but also a lot of wasted potential and eventually I was glad the era was over.

All I’m saying: put out a 15 track record with 3 singles in the span of three months (with one additional month for the album), don’t tease shit, keep your promise and put out some acoustic demos in the meanwhile. End.

super sunset is her best project. iconic visuals with all the alter egos, amazing production inspred by the 80s, wonderful analog versions of the songs with vhs videos, THE EXISTENCE OF GIRL OF THE YEAR AND SCIENCE...ugh we stan her best album

wow i think i wrote this

X----into me, into you----X

Anyways enough Super Sunset slander

What are y'all's favorite version of "Something Isn't Right"? The Waiting For the Prize version, "Damaged Nail", or the Ladies and Gentlemen version?

I love Damaged Nail. Wish we had it in HQ tho so it wouldn't blow my speakers.

-

I hope for CLX III she'll be able to deliver things on a better rollout. I always thought Super Sunset would be kind of a "side-project" because of the EP having such a peculiar styling and looking so different from everything she had done til then.

She had done so many magazines\shoots and events by now that I just can't imagine she won't be able to have a small budget to shot a real music video for the lead single this time around and release it all correctly. For all the other records I can picture why of all the fucks up (the CLX II delay, Super Sunset starting point was that Hayley girl tour she opened).

Now if she start debuting new music on tour with Ionnalee... I guess it's over for a good roll out but lol 

How have I never heard this before? The outro is so beautiful with her "ooh ahh" sounds it's like what Lana used to do at the end of her live performances back in 2011

It's from her early days\piano-Jazz Pop based. It's worth to take a listen if you enjoyed this one\haven't heard of these songs before

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hl6XQ60sGfk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhSsaZobovI

i came back to SS again today and holy lord i sometimes forget how amazing it is!

despite the lack of visuals and odd rollout this is still my favorite release of 2018 and is just UGH so good

i feel like the next era is going to start and the only mv we will have gotten is NSBILA, which kinda sucks because i'd love to see a GOTY or Science MV

xMcVPI7.jpg

i came back to SS again today and holy lord i sometimes forget how amazing it is!

despite the lack of visuals and odd rollout this is still my favorite release of 2018 and is just UGH so good

i feel like the next era is going to start and the only mv we will have gotten is NSBILA, which kinda sucks because i'd love to see a GOTY or Science MV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IG6TLfOVyPU

lack... of visuals?

lABVyGE.png