National Anthem

ALLIE X

never said it was official sis

its not official it's just all the songs we might get

i MADE it wh

theres a lot of songs that have leaked that could also make the record so shrugs remember forever seems like a weird first track choice

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

we could also be getting :

OMG (Oh My God)

Sorry

Theif

and Debut

I thought Debut was from CLXI and Sorry\Thief were the only "New songs" from 2016 or something. I love 'em all but I Think Debut is kinda cheesy and Oh MY God chorus lacks a little shine or something idk... but Sorry & Thief were true love for me rip

TRUE LOVE IS VIOLENT REMASTER OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

https://soundcloud.com/starrbooi-2/new-clxii-snippet-true-love-is-violent-remastered

I thought Debut was from CLXI and Sorry\Thief were the only "New songs" from 2016 or something. I love 'em all but I Think Debut is kinda cheesy and Oh MY God chorus lacks a little shine or something idk... but Sorry & Thief were true love for me rip

Sorry was my favourite...still is!

Debut, Sorry, and Thief were all recorded in the same studio session, with that session being recorded sometime around December of 2016.

***I also put together a playlist on soundcloud of the hotline snippets if anybody would like easy navigation. 

https://soundcloud.com/starrbooi-2/sets/collxtion-ii-hotline-snippets

sooo.....it looks like she didn't include anything that leaked. i think she redid this album so many times which is why it took so long

TLIV is on the tracklist?

Is this sampler legit?

If so ...

The first track sounds forgetable, I am disgusted she included That's So Us and Too Much To Dream was not nessecary aswell.

All The Rage is ok as a "banger", the final Casanova version sounds SUPERB and I'm glad she included Alexandra and OHDH. Not sure how I feel about Paper Love and TLIV, but I'm excited for Need You and Simon Says

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Is this sampler legit?

If so ...

The first track sounds forgetable, I am disgusted she included That's So Us and Too Much To Dream was not nessecary aswell.

All The Rage is ok as a "banger", the final Casanova version sounds SUPERB and I'm glad she included Alexandra and OHDH. Not sure how I feel about Paper Love and TLIV, but I'm excited for Need You and Simon Says

its made by a user who posted here ... @