National Anthem

ALLIE X

Just a little idea I had (sorry if someone else mentioned this possibility already)...

So in the new Paper Mag interview, she seems to confirm that Hollywood Starlet, Sci-Fi Girl and the nun are the only 3 characters within Super Sunset, and that kinda leaves out whatever character we’re seeing on the Focus cover.

I was thinking that maybe, as part of the narrative, the Hollywood Starlet kind of falls into “LA expectations” and undergoes excessive augmentation/surgery, to the point of “botching” her face, leading her to wearing that veil with the stitched on face we’ve been seeing.

Then as the narrative concludes (since we know Focus is the last track), she decides to let go of the persona and quits hiding under the veil, tying in to the lyrics such as “when you love someone, the rest just falls away”. Maybe the augmented character we’ve seen on the Focus cover art is the Hollywood Starlet after the story progresses.

Just wanted to share lol

This is crazy-amazing but she also confirmed that the nun is for Focus If I remembler correctly

This is crazy-amazing but she also confirmed that the nun is for Focus If I remembler correctly

Oh, did she really? I totally missed that - never mind then!

Still curious how the nun will end up looking how she does on the Focus cover!

I cant believe she said there will only be 3 alter-egos  :toofunny:  This completly leaves out this green look which was literally totally meant for Little Things 

35459537_246071289279734_372596556185993

:)

I cant believe she said there will only be 3 alter-egos  :toofunny:  This completly leaves out this green look which was literally totally meant for Little Things 

Totally unpopular opinion but I love that dress she wore for the recent performances. Reminds me of Gaga's outfit from Born This Way Ball while doing LoveGame\Telephone. i LOVE IT

Ugh I know I should keep supporting her because I love all the music she's done so far. Who knows, maybe when the album comes out it will grow on me, but for now it's just not really my cup of tea. :kiss3:

tumblr_nijnwzjyUr1r3ptbfo1_500.gif

i think this look falls under the "starlet" category tbh, its probably not that black-and-white. she says the starlet is categorized by the grotesque drag look, so probably any of the over-the-top drag queen looks are that character

the nun's pretty set-in-stone i'd say, but i think a variation of it is on the focus single cover

sci-fi girl isn't only orange-haired and covered in blue glitter, she's mostly just defined by the bob hair and retro-futurist look, the hair's also been platinum blonde and bright yellow too

what needs to be addressed is that allie x has been literally collecting wigs for the past year, she's gotta be up to at least 10

X----into me, into you----X

if anyone here is going to her show tonight please film/record it, shes playing the whole album so we'll find out whats on it

yes omg someone better

xMcVPI7.jpg