National Anthem

ALLIE X

maybe it'll be established with this album

But we don't know anything yet, so it's normal she doesn't have a strong visual direction yet. She also doesn't have the budget lol

the song sounds dark, she's been liking youtube comments saying the video is like a horror movie and now this t shirt. I'm not saying it will end up happening but I think we just need to give it time 

first of all you don't need a bgig budget to make a cute design

secondly, I'm not talking about this era, I felt the same way for SS. Like the design was literally the logo of vaporwave with "super sunset" on it... 

let's take Charli for example, she may not have a unique design but her logo (XCX) and her font are instantly recognisable

Allie hasn't stuck to anything in the past 4 years, aesthetically speaking 

secondly, I'm not talking about this era, I felt the same way for SS. Like the design was literally the logo of vaporwave with "super sunset" on it... 

let's take Charli for example, she may not have a unique design but her logo (XCX) and her font are instantly recognisable

i get this but at the same time i don't? tons of artists change the look of their merch with each era. hell, lana's merch this era isn't anything like any of her old stuff and has no similarities other than her name being on it

9ISvyf0.gif

i get this but at the same time i don't? tons of artists change the look of their merch with each era. hell, lana's merch this era isn't anything like any of her old stuff and has no similarities other than her name being on it

yeah but allie hasn't had a decent lasting era when it comes it aesthetics

just look at her clxii videos

paper love is literally cowboy themed??

yeah but allie hasn't had a decent lasting era when it comes it aesthetics

just look at her clxii videos

paper love is literally cowboy themed??

i mean tea :rip: i'm kinda hopeful for this era tho cuz it just reminds me of collxtion i era

9ISvyf0.gif

Allie has 4 unreleased music videos that she scrapped, including Science

https://twitter.com/alliex/status/1179991629043658752

Who was that user that watched the That So Us video on tv? A bunch of people in here doubted him and he never uploaded his recording.

I'd love to watch those videos :/ 

自由になる自由がある

might not be the best place to ask as we're all stans on here but if anyone from europe was looking to sell their collxtion i or super sunset vinyls please let me know  :cuteface:

(I know she has them on her store but delivery + import tax basically double the price & the autograph on CLX I doesn't really justify the 80$ imo when she was selling it for 30 at the last show I went to)

thanks! xx

Allie has 4 unreleased music videos that she scrapped, including Science

https://twitter.com/alliex/status/1179991629043658752

This bxtch!

She should've stuck with the original Allie X logo for everything that has "CollXtion" in its title TBH. There should've been a consistent design for both CollXtions as well as CollXtion III (if that ever happens), with Super Sunset being the outlier because that's what it was supposed to be.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

This bxtch!

She should've stuck with the original Allie X logo for everything that has "CollXtion" in its title TBH. There should've been a consistent design for both CollXtions as well as CollXtion III (if that ever happens), with Super Sunset being the outlier because that's what it was supposed to be.

honestly all her eras are a mess, from the tracklist to the rollout, everything

she should've made both clxi and clxii lps with 12-13 tracks, kept the story of X which was kinda kicked to the curb during CLXII

it really shows she has no label/nobody to oversee her projects cause she's wasting so much potential it's sad

What in hell... I'm really wondering if these videos were budget ones (Sanctuary) or iPhone Made (Too Much To Dream\Bitch) and WHY THE HELL KEEP THEM IF YOU RELEASED CASANOVA & PAPER LOVE.

I love how messy it is. 24\7 where are you??

--

For the design talk going on, I actually find most of her stuff really cute (clothes in general especially). I mean when we look at some big pop girls they're literally selling shirts with square album covers printed on it and calling it a day....

She probably doesn't have the money 

1. for designers.

2. produce stuff.

Super Sunset aesthetic was a bit "tricky" since it was mainly inspired by a Internet-Thing that has been tired for a few years now, yet she managed to pull some good visuals (including Not So Bad in LA being probably top 3 in her videography. Not that hard in her case but nnn). The photos were really great and at least there was some type of focus while creating these.

CLX II was interesting and then we found things like the gifs that were meant to be with different songs\released and it left a bittersweet taste in my mouth but... that was ok. She had some really cool packages with stuff like the Story of X and Fanzine thing.

edit: and at least all her vinyl are beautiful and they match perfectly every album!!1111!!

fuck I still want the Yellow SS and Mintgreen CLX II

What in hell... I'm really wondering if these videos were budget ones (Sanctuary) or iPhone Made (Too Much To Dream\Bitch) and WHY THE HELL KEEP THEM IF YOU RELEASED CASANOVA & PAPER LOVE.

I love how messy it is. 24\7 where are you??

I believe Prime was that lo-fi/iphone/tumblr aesthetic, cause she said that video is how she met Jungle George, so I guess he directed it and that's his aesthetic.

Science was probably that same aesthetic from Last Xmas/Sunflower lbr.

That's So Us is probably the big budget one.

I guess

1. Tongue Tied
  2. Sanctuary
  3. That's So Us
  4. Science

And seeing as how 1 and 2 turned out, I'm not that bothered  :creep:

she's not counting TT, she's referring to Prime.

自由になる自由がある

I believe Prime was that lo-fi/iphone/tumblr aesthetic, cause she said that video is how she met Jungle George, so I guess he directed it and that's his aesthetic.

Science was probably that same aesthetic from Last Xmas/Sunflower lbr.

That's So Us is probably the big budget one.

she's not counting TT, she's referring to Prime.

I didnt even know she did a Prime video; I guess I missed a bunch when I zoned out for [most of] the Super Sunset era  :toofunny:

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina