National Anthem

ALLIE X

one day we will get jabberwocky studio.  i am manifesting this energy into the world bc i have waited too long for this song no one else cares about

OH also leak simon says/lifted demos now

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

Does stranger even have an actual second verse

If I remember correctly it was teased 373247834783x demos of the song and what we got was like Demo 1 or something. So probably, yes, but unleaked.

Her best unreleased? Take It Back :creep:

Hope this means we get Sculpture final... let us dream..

Sorry is her best unreleased

But her best leak was Stranger... I mean do y'all remember that nightmare?

"BODIES" is iconic

-

I've said this before here but like

Stranger\Thief\Sorry\Debut\Oh My God are all like my cute EP of gems even thought they're from different years lol

Of Course there's some other stuff that I love (Aurora, Take It Back, Glam) but I don't think of them as Allie X songs, idk why tho :creep:

one day we will get jabberwocky studio.  i am manifesting this energy into the world bc i have waited too long for this song no one else cares about

OH also leak simon says/lifted demos now

Lol people used to not shut UP abt this one

Lol people used to not shut UP abt this one

i am definitely one of the people LMAO i wish it'd leak already cuz like, comparatively it's so minor compared to the rest of the leaks people want.  that user in here who claims to have it please come forward

If I remember correctly it was teased 373247834783x demos of the song and what we got was like Demo 1 or something. So probably, yes, but unleaked.

"BODIES" is iconic

honestly the fact it is apparently demo 1 (or whatever demo count it was) compared to the final makes me wonder how intended for CX2 it was.  imagine a whole ep (or album!) like stranger, simon says, offering... i would have died

i am definitely one of the people LMAO i wish it'd leak already cuz like, comparatively it's so minor compared to the rest of the leaks people want.  that user in here who claims to have it please come forward

honestly the fact it is apparently demo 1 (or whatever demo count it was) compared to the final makes me wonder how intended for CX2 it was.  imagine a whole ep (or album!) like stranger, simon says, offering... i would have died

So much was shared back them. I Believe Stranger was never meant to be her song but trying to pitch it around?? or really early CLX II, not sure tbh. But yeah, it IS a bop.

Also reminds me that "THIS IS THE JAM" rumoured DO have a full version with second verse and we need it to LEAK too.

Also reminds me that "THIS IS THE JAM" rumoured DO have a full version with second verse and we need it to LEAK too.

despite what 24/7 told me, i actually doubt this exists just because it'd be such easy leak bait considering how well liked this song is (at least for the most part?) if someone had it we'd probs have a snippet or two

plus most of the info 24/7 was telling people was fake anyways but i digress

despite what 24/7 told me, i actually doubt this exists just because it'd be such easy leak bait considering how well liked this song is (at least for the most part?) if someone had it we'd probs have a snippet or two

plus most of the info 24/7 was telling people was fake anyways but i digress

I believe most of this stuff that is "well liked" is probably the easier to hoard around with hungry people and probably the most valuable one too (just like unheard\unkown titles).

I swear it was something linked to the producer actually mentioning a full version existing nn it's just shadows of the past in my head now.

Well also the leak season happened really 3 years ago. Wow.

This might be a stretch, but does anyone still have that instrumental remake someone did of You? I don’t know if it was posted in this thread or the original one, but I’ve been wanting to listen to it again for so long.

CG is the first Allie record I can take serious as a smart altpop-album with the potential to age well.

SS was fun but stupid, CX2 was cool but was sort of a short orgasm and both CX1 and Unsolved are kind of pointless by now

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

i think this is honestly kind of the perfect time to get a June Gloom video or even Super Duper with like a lo-fi party vibe?  praying she posts the other songs' covers + making of's as well

pickly pickle is going to haunt me just with how juvenile it is.  i can kinda see how it took her a while to get off the ground if her demo reel was so all over the place now?  i know it's supposed to show diversity but like what is this hunny... at least she didn't pay mistake dust like this fanbase does :toofunny: