TIARNZUS

Lana Del Rey shoots new music video in L.A.

Haven't been a fan for too long; why this hate for Bradley? Someone educate me  :derpna3:

Because people harbor grudges towards vague drama and just like to be wet-blankets when their favorites know how to keep dead bones buried and let bygones be bygones (if there was even any drama between them anyway.)

If it's not Bradley's participation we're going to hear whining over, it's going to be something else. Because that's how fandom works. You pick what you can bitch about, and if there's nothing to bitch about, you pretend there is something to bitch about.

Lame, isn't it? :bye2:

Wait, so her concept for this video is splashing in the water with Bradley Soileau? Why not shoot those scenes in black and white too? Shit, why not go all the way and have some exotic predator animals? Maybe even throw in a palatial estate and a bloody, fiery car accident scene to boot. For her next video she should think even further outside the box. Like portraying herself in a relationship with a world leader re-imagined as being of a different race. Or in a homosocial relationship with someone suicidal. Perhaps a massively expensive self-indulgent tryptich that even her biggest fans barely watch more than once. Or maybe just a low-budget DIY video of duck-faced selfies. You know, something completely original.

Recycling her lyrics is one thing, but... if there was ever a time to use that horrible language-butchering millenial expression "I can't with it" it would be now, but I just can't with it. :facepalm:

Stay tuned for my next hit thread, "Is Ultraviolence just a big rip-off of BTD-era Lana Del Rey?"

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

I think they look good together - two degenerate young rebels ( better than Shaun Ross). But PLEASE I hope the video it's not just she and his gang on the beach, getting high and something like this. 

She doesn't have to completely change key things about herself, like her image and what inspires her, to have moved forward sonically with the new album. I think the pictures are quite naturally gorgeous and support the "stripped down yet beautiful" description she gave her new music.

Wait, so her concept for this video is splashing in the water with Bradley Soileau? Why not shoot those scenes in black and white too? Shit, why not go all the way and have some exotic predator animals? Maybe even throw in a palatial estate and a bloody, fiery car accident scene to boot. For her next video she should think even further outside the box. Like portraying herself in a relationship with a world leader re-imagined as being of a different race. Or in a homosocial relationship with someone suicidal. Perhaps a massively expensive self-indulgent tryptich that even her biggest fans barely watch more than once. Or maybe just a low-budget DIY video of duck-faced selfies. You know, something completely original.

Recycling her lyrics is one thing, but... if there was ever a time to use that horrible language-butchering millenial expression "I can't with it" it would be now, but I just can't with it. :facepalm:

Stay tuned for my next hit thread, "Is Ultraviolence just a big rip-off of BTD-era Lana Del Rey?"

I can see why you think that but we haven't even SEEN the video yet. We don't know if this just one scene on a beach and if there's interiors or what AND we haven't even heard the song or know anything about the album beside the title and some Lana selfies. 

I don't think it's the video for West Coast. The Instagram video she posted a few weeks ago look like it's from THAT music video. This reminds me way too much of Kill Kill or Mermaid Motel (both she claimed to be recording again.)

I don't think it's the video for West Coast. The Instagram video she posted a few weeks ago look like it's from THAT music video. This reminds me way too much of Kill Kill or Mermaid Motel (both she claimed to be recording again.)

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

maybe this era she's gonna portray herself as the derp she truly is 

(if these pictures are any indication of the video's direction)   :creep:

ZRBNill.jpg