CruelWorld

Favourite Unreleased Lana Songs

Guys, I just heard Fine China & Yes To Heaven for the first time like a little over a week ago and DAMN THEY ARE THE BEST. I am in love. Fine China's lyrics are some of my favorite that she's ever written, honestly. Yes To Heaven is cute and I dig the production! It's vintage sounding in the best way possible. I can't express how much I love Fine China though :oprah:  :oprah:  :oprah:  :oprah:  :oprah:  :oprah:  :oprah:  Fine China is now in my top 20 favorite Lana songs of all time.

Guys, I just heard Fine China & Yes To Heaven for the first time like a little over a week ago and DAMN THEY ARE THE BEST. I am in love. Fine China's lyrics are some of my favorite that she's ever written, honestly. Yes To Heaven is cute and I dig the production! It's vintage sounding in the best way possible. I can't express how much I love Fine China though :oprah:  :oprah:  :oprah:  :oprah:  :oprah:  :oprah:  :oprah:  Fine China is now in my top 20 favorite Lana songs of all time.

IKR

I dont give a shit about it probably being her saddest song. sad comforts me and theirs much more beauty when it pulls your heart strings. I can see how it didnt make the UV cut, not even for the Deluxe, but I am SO glad we are lucky enough to still get it in full

:crying4:

IKR

I dont give a shit about it probably being her saddest song. sad comforts me and theirs much more beauty when it pulls your heart strings. I can see how it didnt make the UV cut, not even for the Deluxe, but I am SO glad we are lucky enough to still get it in full

:crying4:

UV will always be my favorite record, partly thanks to Dan for the awesome production but I also hate him for making her cut some beauties like Fine China. It would have been BEAUTIFUL if they fixed it up (a little, it doesn't need much) and replaced The Other Woman with it. I mean, it doesn't really fit the UV narrative sound-wise but I could care less. It's a beauty :defeated:  I know this will never happen but I think it'd be cool if it were on LDR5.  :hooker:

UV will always be my favorite record, partly thanks to Dan for the awesome production but I also hate him for making her cut some beauties like Fine China. It would have been BEAUTIFUL if they fixed it up (a little, it doesn't need much) and replaced The Other Woman with it. I mean, it doesn't really fit the UV narrative sound-wise but I could care less. It's a beauty :defeated:  I know this will never happen but I think it'd be cool if it were on LDR5.  :hooker:

The Other Woman is beautifully done but I agree, why couldnt THAT have been on the Deluxe and maybe Flipside be the last on the UV tracklist instead..

Are we sure Lana was told she can't have FC or YTH on UV? Or did she maybe decide for herself?

The Other Woman is beautifully done but I agree, why couldnt THAT have been on the Deluxe and maybe Flipside be the last on the UV tracklist instead..

Are we sure Lana was told she can't have FC or YTH on UV? Or did she maybe decide for herself?

We don't explicitly know the details of course, but putting together what she has said about his style and how he dealt with the record (he was really aggressive) I'm guessing he said no along with others she initially had for UV before he swooped in and changed it up

they dont get a lot of attention but i love lanas sort of electropop songs she did, catch and release, maha maha, daddy issues / i was in a bad way etc.

pNjWdpc.png

My faves:

Your Girl

Fine China (obvi)

Never Let Me Go

Angels Forever Forever Angels

TV in Black and White

BAR (not sure if we consider this unreleased)

I have a lot to still listen to in order to find more faves :)

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

Tv black in white

Last girl on earth

Disco

Serial killer

Never let me go

Queen of disaster

Live or die

Wayamaya

Jealous girl

From the top of my head

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too