C0neyIslandKing

Lana Del Rey performs "Ultraviolence" (Song) in Vancouver

I could be wrong, but I am pretty sure I read somewhere that they met in a strip club in NYC. ;)  Do we really think she cheats on Barrie with all these guys though? And how fucking awkward must it be for him to sit there and listen to his girlfriend/fiancee/whatever she is to him sing about her ex lover who is currently on tour with her?! I kind of feel bad for him. I mean from what I gather, they do love each other, but damn, how much can this guy take? Lanz needs to start singing about her current man..... Apparently they wrote "Brooklyn Baby" together, so I'm interested to hear that one. 

inb4 brooklyn baby turns out to be about Jimmy again

I hope you remember me like this, smoking cigarettes in my sundress.

All of the songs about Barrie revolve around him being depressed. :rip:

Right, and then SOC (obv tie to Black Beauty which is obv about Barrie due to them dating when Lana dyed her hair) brings in this element of him sleeping with other women and it seems like some kinda arrangement they have going? I mean get it Barrie buuuuut that's so weird I would not expect that

So Lana may actually not be celebrating herself as the other woman in the Nina Simone cover but singing it's actual message?

Right, and then SOC (obv tie to Black Beauty which is obv about Barrie due to them dating when Lana dyed her hair) brings in this element of him sleeping with other women and it seems like some kinda arrangement they have going? I mean get it Barrie buuuuut that's so weird I would not expect that

So Lana may actually not be celebrating herself as the other woman in the Nina Simone cover but singing it's actual message?

I always saw Nina Simone singing from TOW's perspective, though.

Maybe it's just me, but I really don't think SOC is about Barrie. I am positive that BB is about Barrie, but SOC just doesn't add up (in my mind). I just can't picture Barrie sleeping around with other women....I think he just sits at home and keeps to himself.

ultraviolence in itself references hundred dollar bill which also references jimmy gnecco who is touring with lana. how does barrie feel about all this is my question :lel:

Like a purse that Lana carries around. Hope he is a classic purse tho because if he is a trending one next season she will need something else. That or his like a male scotish version of an American soccer mom

glgcDdT.gif

I was gonna say this'll be the bad bitch jam but realized that'll probably be the whole album fuuuuuuuuuuck how am I supposed to wait any longer

Jimmy's name debuts in her released material finally