Sitar

LANALYSIS: Relating Songs To Known/Assumed Relationships

in the interview that just completely leaked, the one with lizzy in her trailer park, we were able to confirm that Bill is real, Jimmy is too(?) update!

that just completely leaked? i need a link asap

Tbqfh, the first part of LFL is clearly about Francescco and how the paparazzi fucked up their relationship, with 13 Beaches being her try for escape from them, Cherry as the final result and rage after the fuck up and White Mustang as the nostalgia after. Hopefully he picked up a copy of the album while planning his wedding. Salvatore was cute for the moment, but he had to know Lana likes dropping all her tea for the next era in a millisecond. 

G6CKWA8.gif

i like to think all her ex's buy and cry over all her amazing records

~INSTA1.gif

so does any1 got the tea on the songs from this record

besides the obvious IMF g-eazy shit

Did we ever investigate who TIWMUG is about?

I think for that one its just a generalization of her friends from high school, its another one of those tracks that people suggest has been exaggerated a little so I don't think anyone ever looked into who her HS friends were. We do know she got sent away for a drinking problem though, to the boarding school

this is what makes us girls 

I think for that one its just a generalization of her friends from high school, its another one of those tracks that people suggest has been exaggerated a little so I don't think anyone ever looked into who her HS friends were. We do know she got sent away for a drinking problem though, to the boarding school

i actually listened to an interview from 2014 i believe it was..that it wasn't exaggerated..well it was a bit. her friend didn't actually steal a police car. she tried but she didn't know how to drive lol.

she said her and her friends would go to Canada and drink there.

map_lake-placid.jpg

i have to pick up my fiance but i can attempt to find the interview. i think i downloaded it from youtube.

edit starts at 15:00:

~INSTA1.gif

i don't recall ever reading this in the lanalysis thread -- in one of the handful of blog posts Chris C did on Lizzy, he shared screenshots of their messages and a poem she commented on:

lig.fbmmw.dialoguebox.1.jpg.png

lig.fbmmw.dialoguebox.2.jpg

image3b.png

the blog is pretty telling. Chris was married w/kids, but talking to Lizzy and another girl named Sarah online. looks like he ended up meeting Sarah, but never met Lizzy before things dissolved. he also seems to suggest that Lizzy didn't really harbor the same feelings for him that he had for her, and he regarded her as more of a muse than a lover

lig.fbmmw.dialoguebox.4b.jpg.png

lig.fbmmw.dialoguebox.5.jpg

lig.fbmmw.dialoguebox.7b.jpg.png

also, sorry if this has already been shared! it was very new to me

o4qjp4j.png

Don't know if this was already brought up, but during her festival tour this year, in her little speeches before playing yayo, she mentioned several things about the guy that the song is about (the Moscow show and another one, I can't remember which) :

-She met him when she was nineteen

-She was living in New Jersey

-He made a "big impact on her"

Now if I learned my lanalysis well, this is consistent with what we know : that she was living at her uncle's place in NJ at that point, probably dabbling with substances (ergo the yayo metaphor) and it's most likely when the bad boi came into her life. She's already mentioned these informations countless times, but I don't recall her linking them all like that (the guy, the place, when) ; except maybe in some Lizzy era interview. Unfortunately I'm still A Level in Lanalysis, therefore, what does this "new" information tell us ? I mean the bad guy thing is kind of settled down now, but about her life in NJ, etc. I'm quite confused.

Okay so now we know this is about Rob, whom she met when she was 19 (2005ish), living in Jersey, had a big impact on her and passed away. 

Rob was a friend of Mikey Martin's who she was rumored to date as well. Did she date both of them? 

"i am sleeping with your best friends" teas (Get Drunk recorded in 2007).

Also Mikey's from SoCal, so if Rob is too..."it only takes 2 hours to Nevada"

We have so much more information now 

Anybody have any other info?

To go with the above,

He died on December 30, 2011 from heroin.

Also found references to Mountain Dew and the movie "Drugstore Cowboy" on his page.

He was also bouncing around a bit between Santa Monica & New York... "back to Santa Monica, New York to LA"

Lana just revealed a huge trove of potential information for us lol

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

To go with the above,

He died on December 30, 2011 from heroin.

Also found references to Mountain Dew and the movie "Drugstore Cowboy" on his page.

He was also bouncing around a bit between Santa Monica & New York... "back to Santa Monica, New York to LA"

Lana just revealed a huge trove of potential information for us lol

Heroin inspiration? 

also the post about new boyfriend and stuff is still coming today, sorry

tomorrow most likely 90% :eek:

so if dark paradise wasn't about Rob...who was it about...because it's clearly about someone who died (most likely a lover of hers) 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

so if dark paradise wasn't about Rob...who was it about...because it's clearly about someone who died (most likely a lover of hers) 

guessing it means she has more than one friend/lover who passed away...lanalysis is alive and breathing forever