I really liked that it was a mixed bag. Would have liked a bit more like Prom and Kiss Me More, but didn't quite get that. I dont think I enjoy the hip hop tracks. But otherwise its a solid album, it has what everyone would like, just not as a whole.

the album is good but some songs are just so oddly placed and put together. and the F2F song is good but so random. it definitely has some strong tracks but some of them sound like songs that would show up on dbree as demos 😭

this is so random because the album just came out but does anybody know some songs that leaked that were supposed to be on "A"?

Just now, heavensentslut said:

this is so random because the album just came out but does anybody know some songs that leaked that were supposed to be on "A"?

and some more recent scraps just trying to make some fanmade comps

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

20 hours ago, SarcasticBeauty said:

I think it's like Tender. Just a random snip of a song. Not meant to be anywhere but on the MV.

justice 4 tender like she's so sinister for still having that unreleased

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

Just now listening and not a fan of the first track so far. I really liked her first two albums so we will see where this goes…

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

i mean its not an instant classic but i had fun. i really need to sit with some of these songs though, and i wish she made a few cuts.

no album with 23 songs is gonna be perfect but some of these songs just don't have a lot of replay value to me like seek & destroy or conceited 

im on gone girl and so i far i have liked everything except low and love language used is kinda cute but weird with the feature idk

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

awww f2f is so cute good 4 ha :gclap:

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

7.5/10 she tried i guess maybe it'll be a grower idk

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

2 minutes ago, the ocean said:

halfway through and F2F is great didn't know i needed to hear sza do pop rock

loving this mini pop rock renaissance from some of the lesser appreciated pop girls

right, i think it might be my favorite, besides a few others.

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

i think ghost in the machine is the one I'm going to replay the most.

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

i want her to remaster her old eps so badddddddd like castles remastered needs to happen 

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

2 hours ago, heavensentslut said:

and some more recent scraps just trying to make some fanmade comps

Breaking Even, Eureka, Drunk, Inside Man, Tread Carefully, Roses, Percolator, Jodie Foster, & Decisions were on A.

& Some of those tracks made it onto the early version of Ctrl.

p.s. SZA is still releasing A.

signature.gif

"One gun on the table. Headshot if you're able..."

the album is definitely hit & miss on the first listen

surprised that i like the non-r&b songs better especially since i love the rest of her discography

faves at the moment: kill bill, blind, notice me, gone girl, ghost in the machine, f2f, nobody gets me (and good days but that is already a certified classique)

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif