Baby V Alex

Troye Sivan

3 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

just like you for once again hasn't fallen victim to the be a decent human being mob lol

Stream Rush to stay skinny. :sluttybunny:.

I was never really into this Troye character but the song is actually pretty lit in my opinion. I have a feeling the same people angry about this song are the same who say Lizzo is a fat queen, but perhaps I'm mistaken. 

2 minutes ago, Strangelove said:

Stream Rush to stay skinny. :sluttybunny:.

I was never really into this Troye character but the song is actually pretty lit in my opinion. I have a feeling the same people angry about this song are the same who say Lizzo is a fat queen, but perhaps I'm mistaken. 

I had you blocked at first because you were just annoying but i’ve now unblocked you because your posts are so stupid that they make me belly laugh 

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

i disagree with the comments here. usually i would agree that the whole “sex sells” thing is old but it’s a newer vibe for troye and i think it’s fun. usually his videos, even if about sex, are quite flowery and metaphoric (which i love!!), but a summer bop never hurt anyone. i loved seeing both girls & guys having fun and shaking their ass 🤷‍♀️ 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

7 minutes ago, americangothic said:

Stunts like this is what gives society reasons to think that our queer community is full of sex obsessed nymphos, 'perverts' and 'degenerates', as they call us. I'm aware people like Sam or Troye are trying to come across as edgy trailblazers of sexual liberation. But in the long run, with the mindset of today's world, it causes more damage to our image and proves their point. It personally hurts me, a little. I don't want to be seen as some 'sex freak' just for being queer.

i think your opinion is mainly based on being shamed as a queer person for even thinking about expressing your sexuality (as most of us were/still are) bc there's way more "sex anthems" on the market by straight artists than queer artists and people dont really gaf about it because it's so common for them... but when it's from a gay artist it's suddenly an issue and it basically comes from internalized queerphobia is what i'm saying

Just now, Break Me Down said:

I had you blocked at first because you were just annoying but i’ve now unblocked you because your posts are so stupid that they make me belly laugh 

Yeah, babe, I got a tendency to make people obsessed. Sorry 'bout it. 

1 minute ago, Veinsineon said:

Are you sure? Because you look exactly like him soz……

I don't know if that is a compliment, but he is a good looking guy, so... but anyway I am Japanese and German mix so I think you're mistaken. :kiss:. Much love. 

9 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

i think your opinion is mainly based on being shamed as a queer person for even thinking about expressing your sexuality (as most of us were/still are) bc there's way more "sex anthems" on the market by straight artists than queer artists and people dont really gaf about it because it's so common for them... but when it's from a gay artist it's suddenly an issue and it basically comes from internalized queerphobia is what i'm saying

i honestly disagree. i’m from the netherlands and for example, pride is seen on the news and the general public like an actual freak show with everyone half naked dancing on boats, leather, pup kinks in the open (bottoms on a literal leash).  i’m all for freedom of sexual exploration but… :xgiggle:

i think it bothers me now because my coming out was during blue neighbourhood and the music lyrics + videos were a very non sexual cute and accurate visualisation of what it was like to be young and lgbtq. i’m so glad he gave me that coming out and the happy years after, my innocent ass didn’t even know grindr existed because of that 

Okay, just watched the video and was not a fan of the glory-hole shot :hillary:. Troye has really nice teeth though! Expecting this song to be played only in the back of onlyfans videos, while the collective forgets about it by September. The lyrics themselves aren't that "explicit" imo, except for the Poppers reference. :agree: Tb to the Bloom era

12 minutes ago, Break Me Down said:

Is Lizzo a fat queen? 

2 minutes ago, Chorli Xbox said:

i honestly disagree. i’m from the netherlands and for example, pride is seen on the news and the general public like an actual freak show with everyone half naked dancing on boats, leather, pup kinks in the open (literal bottoms on a leash).  i’m all for freedom of sexual exploration but… :xgiggle:

yeah i'm also not a fan of pride becoming a kink parade but i don't think troye releasing a sex liberating video is on the same level 

Just now, Break Me Down said:

are you? because you seem like youre projecting

Hmmm you didn't answer the question but I guess it tells me more than I need to know. 

Just now, paradiso said:

the dumpster fire that the past two pages have become... what's wrong with a little sex and a little partying?

Right. Since when was sex appalling and Lana Del Rey fans became media conservatives? Apparently because somebody isn't eating a Big Mac in the video it's bad. 

1 minute ago, paradiso said:

the dumpster fire that the past two pages have become... what's wrong with a little sex and a little partying?

There is no "dumpster fire" besides a "fat Lizzo" interjection via StrangeLove for some reason :magikarp:,  it's been a chill back n forth, regarding the video, no?

1 minute ago, Strangelove said:

Hmmm you didn't answer the question but I guess it tells me more than I need to know. 

Right. Since when was sex appalling and Lana Del Rey fans became media conservatives? Apparently because somebody isn't eating a Big Mac in the video it's bad. 

You are very interesting individual sTrangelove Sivan 

1 minute ago, Veinsineon said:

You are very interesting individual sTrangelove Sivan 

No capital Ts around here!!! :giggle:.

I am the spirit of Troye Sivan. Boo, ahh. Stream Rush or forever be damned to twink death hell. Or don't and eat a Big Mac. It's a free country.