The Lucky Ones

Kesha

but there's another?? that one is 3:25 and the one that has been around since like '09 is 4:19, the choruses are different and everything

I just listened to both of them comparing them part by part, and the only difference between the two is that the longer one isn't in as high quality and the instrumental outro was clearly cut in the shorter one

they leaked a few things that were already out (Aliens Invading, While You Were Sleeping, Dead Flowers, etc) because I got them just to verify that

and that folder is out of date, I have the following from like the last 2 years:

Things Work Out My Way

Way With Words

Downtown

Butterscotch 3.0 (could've been easily fanmade though)

31 Seconds Alone (UNTAGGED)

Bullet With Your Name On It

Letters to the Editor (the full version and incorrectly labelled as Apathys)

Cherry Pop

Dancing With the Devil

Dirty Liar

First Love

Innocence and Pills

Downtown

Meet Me in Outer Space

Pretty Lady (final)

Lost Weekend (rough demo, I found it somewhere online...K$ is heard more)

Best Friend's Boyfriend (Alt)

Vampire 

Vintage Kiss

What the Hell is Wrong With Me

WooHoo

BzhmW.png

Oh, wow, I don't know how I missed "Vintage Kiss," I just now downloaded it.

These two versions of "Best Friend's Boyfriend" (there are over five of them) kind of have always been out there, but they're just confusing and harder to come by because people tend not to pay much attention to alternate versions.

@ Did you find this version of "Lost Weekend" on SoundCloud? Because I found something that was apparently different but when I listened to it, it was exactly the same.

Oh, wow, I don't know how I missed "Vintage Kiss," I just now downloaded it.

These two versions of "Best Friend's Boyfriend" (there are over five of them) kind of have always been out there, but they're just confusing and harder to come by because people tend not to pay much attention to alternate versions.

@ Did you find this version of "Lost Weekend" on SoundCloud? Because I found something that was apparently different but when I listened to it, it was exactly the same.

It's like lost w33krnd ruff

BzhmW.png

Finally did my first "spoiler". And thanks for the answer to my other question below.

My question is whether this is a fan compilation or actual early demo album. Does anyone know?

Edited by slang

My question is whether this is a fan compilation or actual early demo album. Does anyone know?

<spoiler>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUIqAlHZi-Y
</spoiler>

If my attempt at doing a "spoiler" fails can someone tell me how to do that?

It's a fan compilation. Kesha does have an early demo EP but the songs aren't available.

I organised all my unreleased Ke$ha stuff today and only kept the 42 best tracks into one album, 3 disc, 14 tracks in each. New cover too  :bop:

ke_ha_unreleased_by_other_covers-d7j839d

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ct82446jqnzuxev/AACmr5gjx2RRgVXUqRisPpHWa songs are still uploading atm

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey