The Lucky Ones

Kesha

I need to start stanning for this wonderful woman. :defeated:

There's just something about her music that sticks with me so much more than other female artists these days. She just comes across so much more genuine through her music than other pop stars, IMO. She's raw and fun and askjfhdkjghj I love Ke$ha. She was such a cute fucking ogre-thing in high school, too! Like, she looks pretty much the same, but she just looked so awkward and weird in old pictures. It makes me appreciate her face idk. Do they have any Ke$ha forums??? I need to join some!

14417469274.gif

She looks so pretty!

But, eh...all her videos are the same. Just in different settings. Does that even make any sense? Her vids just do nothing for me, I want her to have a super impressive one. I UNDERSTAND THAT YOU'RE A BAD BITCH. Maybe if Supernatural is released, the video will need more than just partying.

So it seems that I'm the only one that thinks this was awesome. I loved the video and she was prettier than ever (maybe not prettier than "Take It Off"). I really want it to be successful.

Maybe "Supernatural" will be her video masterpiece, who knows.