The Lucky Ones

Kesha

aw how can you guys hate that it was adorable.

it's so terrible but has this cute charm about it which makes it work somehow. it's sweet. i know everyone's saying she looks beautiful and the best she's looked in her videos, but tbh i don't think she looks her best in it..

one time, lana del rey told me that I made her day~ it was awesome

it's so terrible but has this cute charm about it which makes it work somehow. it's sweet. i know everyone's saying she looks beautiful and the best she's looked in her videos, but tbh i don't think she looks her best in it..

What's the video you think she looks most beautiful in?

Live visuals for the upcoming tour by Ryan Paterson:

Looks awesome, I hope it's some kind of interlude or something!

Behind-the-scenes for the "C'mon" music video:

She's adorable and I love her.

Live visuals for the upcoming tour by Ryan Paterson:

Looks awesome, I hope it's some kind of interlude or something!

Behind-the-scenes for the "C'mon" music video:

She's adorable and I love her.

I think it's a compilation video of all the tour backdrops

BzhmW.png

I think Kesha is treated pretty unfairly by the general public. When she first appeared on the scene everybody was kind of writing her off as a Gaga copycat. Back then, when I was very involved in the Gaga fan base I just didn't give her a chance. But last fall I did listen to her albums and guess what? I immediately bought them and pre-ordered Warrior

Animal certainly isn't my favorite album of hers, but Cannibal is despite being an EP an extremely eclectic and concise album in itself - something many 12-track LPs apparently don't manage to be anymore. 

Warrior. What an amazing album. I'm listening to so many artists, many of them seen as the most influential and important names in music history, but the Warrior album has to be one of my favorite albums of all time. It's brilliant. 

I'm so annoyed seeing it being compared to Born This Way, as well as her dedication to her fan. As if fan love and good intention in music has now been acquired and branded by Gaga. 

Kesha is a wonderful artist and I can't wait to see what she's going to do next... meanwhile I'll be listening to Warrior

I think Kesha is treated pretty unfairly by the general public. When she first appeared on the scene everybody was kind of writing her off as a Gaga copycat. Back then, when I was very involved in the Gaga fan base I just didn't give her a chance. But last fall I did listen to her albums an guess what? I immediately bought them and pre-ordered Warrior

Animal certainly isn't my favorite album of hers, but Cannibal is despite being an EP an extremely eclectic and concise album in itself - something many 12-track LPs apparently don't manage to be anymore. 

Warrior. What an amazing album. I'm listening to so many artists, many of them seen as the most influential and important names in music history, but the Warrior album has to be one of my favorite albums of all time. It's brilliant. 

I'm so annoyed seeing it being compared to Born This Way, as well as her dedication to her fan. As if fan love and good intention in music has now been acquired and branded by Gaga. 

Kesha is a wonderful artist and I can't wait to see what she's going to do next... meanwhile I'll be listening to Warrior

Your post was brilliant as usual and I caught myself thinking about what I could add to it, but it happened that you left me speechless. I don't even know what to say except that I totally agree with you and also that I don't think Born This Way is nearly as good as Warrior (I don't even care if people call me deluded, a stan, stupid or anything else, it's my opinion).

I love Gaga with all my heart but I think her fame and her overwhelming status of one of the greatest stars of our time seem to have really put her in a position where she feels comfortable to do and say whatever she wants to. Kesha's fame sits solely on how good her music sounds, because her videos are not stunningly good and overproduced, and she isn't involved in polemic situations whatsoever.

I'm such a flop fan, the most played song off of Warrior on my iTunes only has 21 plays. :icant:

My most played song off the album is "Die Young" with 185 plays followed by "Supernatural" with 120.  :hooker:

In We Are Who We Are she looks beautiful, although I'm not mad on the / makeup / glitter. 

I think she looks weird in "We R Who We R," exactly because of the makeup and it's way too glittery. She looks so sexy in "Take It Off," "Die Young" and "C'mon" though.  :deadbanana:

My most played song off the album is "Die Young" with 185 plays followed by "Supernatural" with 120.  :hooker:

I think she looks weird in "We R Who We R," exactly because of the makeup and it's way too glittery. She looks so sexy in "Take It Off," "Die Young" and "C'mon" though.  :deadbanana:

She looks great in the B&W bit in Die Young. I get that it's her image and branding, but she looks so much better without all the crap on her face! I have no problem with make up, but sometimes hers looks like a joke or something...

She looks so beautiful in the first picture with it toned down compared to her normal look

Ke-ha-Gets-A-Glamour-Make-Under-kesha-28

kesha2.jpg

one time, lana del rey told me that I made her day~ it was awesome

She looks great in the B&W bit in Die Young. I get that it's her image and branding, but she looks so much better without all the crap on her face! I have no problem with make up, but sometimes hers looks like a joke or something...

She looks so beautiful in the first picture with it toned down compared to her normal look

Ke-ha-Gets-A-Glamour-Make-Under-kesha-28

kesha2.jpg

Yeah, I guess I agree with you. When she has just light makeup on her face and has more of a natural look, she looks a lot more attractive (like on "Take It Off" and the Seventeen Magazine photo-shoot). But I think she's pretty anyway, so I don't really mind.  :flutter:

Love Into the Light really doesn't do much for me, but as I've listened to it a bit more, the yells she does at 2:28, 2:40, 3:29, and 3:41kill me, wow. I need more of that emotion/energy channeled into sound & be more prominent throughout her newer songs. 

14417469274.gif

Love Into the Light really doesn't do much for me, but as I've listened to it a bit more, the yells she does at 2:28, 2:40, 3:29, and 3:41kill me, wow. I need more of that emotion/energy channeled into sound & be more prominent throughout her newer songs.

In The Air Tonight 2.0 tbh

I'm surprised Phil Collins didn't sue her

BzhmW.png

All of the shit talk, yeah, all the chatter, cuts like a knife, yeah, kills like a dagger.  :crying: