UltraviolentJack

Unreleased Songs For Me To Listen To?

I mean, it depends what you like, really. There's lots of genre variation in between the Unreleased collection. Personally I like her 60's rock and roll-esque style like Meet Me In The Pale Moonlight, or Boarding School and her darker stuff like Trash etc.

97a673f2d.jpg

Catch And Release/A Star For Nick/Angels Forever Forever Angels/Playing Dangerous/Live Or Die/Hollywood/Hollywood's Dead/Velvet Crowbar/Try Tonight/Serial Killer/Children Of A Bad Revolution/Prom Song Gone Wrong

Her catalogue is extensive and expands over many genres tbh These are a few of my personal IMO best tracks of Lana's unreleased material. Hoped I helped. :)

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Because of You, Boarding School, Breaking My Heart, Children of the Bad Revolution, Daytona Meth, Every Man Gets His Wish, Hawaiian Tropic, Hit and Run, Hundred Dollar Bill, Is It Wrong?, Jealous Girl, Kinda Outta Luck, Maha Maha, Making Out, Match Made in Heaven, Meet Me in the Pale Moonlight, Noir, Paradise, Push Me Down, Queen of Disaster, Scarface, St. Tropez, Trash, Us Against the World, You Can Be the Boss

These are all of my favourites.

All Smiles, Backfire, Because of You, Boarding School, Children of the Bad Revolution, Kinda Outta Luck, Noir, Tired of Singing the Blues, True Love on the Side, Velvet Crowbar, Baby Blue Love, She's Not Me, Golden Grill/Live Forever, Catch & Release, Us Against the World, My Best Days, The Man I Love, In The Sun, Jealous Girl, and Is It Wrong are 20 of my various favorites from her unreleased :kiss:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Every Man Gets His Wish, Hundred Dollar Bill (DEMO!!!!), Us Against The World, Shes Not Me, Driving In Cars With Boys, Hollywood, Fordham Road, Money Hunny, You Can Be The Boss, Damn You, I Don't Wanna Go...

These are my favorites... I think.

I AM MY ONLY GOD

There are just tooooo many. Here's one nobody has mentioned ( I think) : Butterflies.

Btw, when you say all of her albums do you also mean Sirens, Quiet Now, etc? Cuz if you haven't listen to them!

There's also Betty Boop Boop, which is in my opinion Lana's best song ever.  :teehee:

EotAQlJ.jpg

The title of this thread was truncated on the home page to "Unreleased Songs For Me To..." and I literally thought it was going to say "Unreleased Songs For Me To Poop On".

triumph_insult_head.jpg z445hpI.png

Unreleased songs I line my birdcage with include "Delicious", "Daddy Issues", and "Summer of Sam".

A bad sample, repeated often with unwarranted glee.

Definitely check out Roses, it's many fans' favourites.

also: Resistance, Morricone, Coconut and Key Lim Pie and Fine China  :D

don't forget china palace

l2Sq4K7gijMLVChUI.gif