CruelWorld

Lana Featured on New Emile Haynie Song "Wait For Life" - Out January 20th

Ugh I love it already, so achingly beautiful and melancholy, as all her best songs are.

'So I try to say goodbye my friend // I'd like to leave you with something warm // But never have I been a blue calm sea // I have always been a storm'

The production on A Kiss Goodbye and Falling Apart is so much more interesting than on this. I mean.. It's a good song and all but it feels like a repetition of his work on BTD (which was repetitive enough already.)

tumblr_msfqg0hpqG1sx7kg2o5_250.gif

The production on A Kiss Goodbye and Falling Apart is so much more interesting than on this. I mean.. It's a good song and all but it feels like a repetition of his work on BTD (which was repetitive enough already.)

Agreed. Getting boring after the 5th listen

Mm the only issue I have with this song is that she sounds bored most of the time idk maybe even when the lyrics are 110% Lana she wasnt feeling them but other than that I think it's beautiful. The production is really great imo.

Apart from the beautiful bridge in WFL I felt that this was a pretty average tbh. I like the fact that she is starting to become critical towards her lovers which is refreshing (I'm all in for critical/vengeful Lana :godlaugh: ). It just feels imo that wait for life sounds like a bonus track form BTD. Its nothing special but neither is it awful. :eek:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Maybe after the next era the annoying loon stans will finally realise that if they wanna stan Loon they should better ditch Lana.

YASSS. STAN ME, SLUTS!

inb4 LoonBoards

A bad sample, repeated often with unwarranted glee.

After giving it a proper listen (had it on repeat for like an hour last night :toofunny: ) I realized this is a step back for Emile. I fell in love with Falling Apart, and along with A Kiss Goodbye it was an indicator of growth in his style so I had high hopes for W84L. But it's like he's got a formula for Lana and he's not quitting it any time soon: the same beat, strings, chords and the omnipresent loon he overused in BTD... I love the Hawaiian intro and the bridge, but the rest of the song is just okay.

But hey we've been critizing a lot lately, let's put that aside and simply sway to the music like Lana taught us :twirls:

ZmJh1LG.jpg