GodBlessMe

Favourite Lana Live Performances

Everybody says she sounds so bad in this performance, but I don't hear it. I think this is one of her best performances ever of this song. I also love how she changes up the lyrics to "I just wanted my baby to know, that I think he's the best". 

Lovely. 

Ah, this performance so beautiful, people think this is bad?

tumblr_n9t9baKLaK1sj5r1lo1_500.gif

Get free live at lollapazoola Brazil

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fi66v0Nqo34

It makes me tear up each time, when she changes the note as she sings all my birds of paradise who never got fly at night cause they were caught up in the dance of cruel romance.

and the end when she sings I'm doing this for you.....

giphy.gif

As a whole thing i adore iTunes 2012 festival, especially national anthem, body electric and million dollar man:wub:
absolutely adore off to the races live at outside lands festival 2016
Cola live in Olympia Paris, 2013
West Coast live in Berlin 2014, in Hollywood Forever Cemetery 2014 and Freak Premier 2016
Million Dollar Man July 1, 2012 and Live at BBC Radio 1's Hackney Weekend
Brooklyn Baby June 9, 2015
Without You live at Amoeba

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

Planeta Terra 2013 :crying: the moment she walks on stage alone and there's a wave of tears and screams is iconic (around 02:30) and the encore crowd yelling "My pussy tastes like Pepsi Cola". Perfection.

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible

Guess these are Lana's performances, so let's go :w8ing:

At the time someone had uploaded this video in good quality, unfortunately it became untraceable and it remains only this live in poor quality. Beyond this show and the awful hosts, this is my favorite performance of Lana, the first time I heard her singing Ride. The atmosphere was intimate and her dress is adorable. :hooker:

I can't believe a live DVD was made and never saw the light of day. She is absolutely perfect, West Coast is very well interpreted. She is everything. The dress, the memorable location, her voice at best, a favorite. I hope to see more of this concert in professional quality one day. :party:

Cola's intro is iconic. Lana who arrives slowly and begins to sing. The screaming crowd. How many times have I watched this, other videos have since disappeared. The live orchestrations are really good. :defeated:

There are so many others but I would remember those of the Paradise Tour a lot, the baroque decor, the voice, the appearance of Lana and the songs, everything was masterful. She seemed shy, even almost uncomfortable at times, it gave an adorable atmosphere. The Planeta Terra is the one that had the most impact on me at that time too. Her lyrical flights.

This one is beautiful too. I love her dress, her Ultraviolence make-up but the performance itself is fragile despite the huge festival. She seemed upset. She has a special place in my heart. :flutter:

I would add the songs she rarely sings, it has its little effect:
- Shade of cool
- Salvatore (even if it's only a small excerpt)
- Old money
- Brooklyn baby

Less a fan of her recent performances, even if she has improved a lot in terms of singing and stress, I miss these more baroque periods, broken lolita.

4 hours ago, BlueINK said:

Planeta Terra 2013 :crying: the moment she walks on stage alone and there's a wave of tears and screams is iconic (around 02:30) and the encore crowd yelling "My pussy tastes like Pepsi Cola". Perfection.

Good taste! I live for this live too, it's perfect.