Arthur

Lana Del Rey Confirms Initial Dates For Biggest Headlining North American Tour To Date: Endless Summer Tour

I was quite surprised when i read the VA show in the lineup (she came to MD for a festival last year) but i got my ticket to the Pit. Will be tackling 14 yr old flower crown girls as needed (jk...but not really)

I went to that festival and my friend (sassy geh male) had to yell at the flower crown tweens to stop pushing and cutting a line because they were close to knocking a large wooden fence over. They got dead quiet...he verbally scalped them. :toofunny:

He is my bodyguard again for the VA show. :P

Seats are all assigned. Don't worry. The only benefit for the gold members is that they have the closest seats and they have a pre show party.

Silver get to get into the pit early.

Ahh okay. Well, that's reassuring to hear. Thank you for the info!

29legc9.gif

So you're going to the VA show?

I'll be there too if you're interested in meeting up/ waiting in line :)

Ahh okay. Well, that's reassuring to hear. Thank you for the info!

I'm going to the VA show too!!

I went to that festival and my friend (sassy geh male) had to yell at the flower crown tweens to stop pushing and cutting a line because they were close to knocking a large wooden fence over. They got dead quiet...he verbally scalped them. :toofunny:

He is my bodyguard again for the VA show. :P

I agree most of the fake lana fans are the teens wearing flower crowns yes, and no I am not standing up for them in any way, I hate them myself. But just to make a statement here im 15 anhave been obsessed w lana since I was in 5th grade. She was just becoming lana del rey at the time so all im saying is don't judge a book by its cover because I have pit tickets and apreciate her music like any other dude in the pit. 

I was quite surprised when i read the VA show in the lineup (she came to MD for a festival last year) but i got my ticket to the Pit. Will be tackling 14 yr old flower crown girls as needed (jk...but not really)

Only reason I'm even posting this is because it's honestly embarrsing to be mistaken by a flower crown wearing fake fan. Because trust me I want to strangle them too. Not ranting, not arguing, just pointing out that not all young lana fans are necessarily fake fans. You'd be surprised how much lana is apart of my life and how much I adore her as a person and artist. not in the teen girl fandom type of way.

So you're going to the VA show?

I'll be there too if you're interested in meeting up/ waiting in line :)

I'm going to the VA show too!!

Sadly, no, I am not going to the VA show. I will instead be attending the show in Chicago, but thank you for the offer. I appreciate it very much :smile2:

29legc9.gif

I agree most of the fake lana fans are the teens wearing flower crowns yes, and no I am not standing up for them in any way, I hate them myself. But just to make a statement here im 15 anhave been obsessed w lana since I was in 5th grade. She was just becoming lana del rey at the time so all im saying is don't judge a book by its cover because I have pit tickets and apreciate her music like any other dude in the pit. 

ofMJdfl.gif

As soon as general sale tickets were available, the Indianapolis show (mine) was only offering single tickets in the back of the pavillion. Otherwise lawn! I'm glad I stuck through on the presale day and got my 12th row! 

As soon as general sale tickets were available, the Indianapolis show (mine) was only offering single tickets in the back of the pavillion. Otherwise lawn! I'm glad I stuck through on the presale day and got my 12th row! 

I'm going to the Washington show and I believe all the 100 level seats were basically sold out during the presale. I bought my tickets on the dot at 10am on Thursday— and when I say on the dot, I mean ON THE DOT— and I still got row V in section 103. It's not the worst seats ever, I think it's like 20 back from the stage, which I can live with, especially since I saw Lana front row at her Seattle show. Wish I were a bit closer for Courtney, as it seems like I never am able to be in the front for her shows (I've seen her twice already), but whatever. I'm just glad I got tickets, and that they're on the lower level. I would have been enraged if I'd had to settle for 200 level, or God forbid, the lawn. Ugh.

I'm so pissed because I originally wanted Silver VIP tickets to the North Carolina show, but I had to settle for seats at the Illinois show. Now, when I go to the NC page, the silver VIP packages are popping up with no problem. And It's going to be so hard to sell such expensive tickets.

Yes sir! I live in Portland so I'm glad I don't have to travel to Seattle this time. I stayed at the Silver Cloud across the street last time which was cool, but it's nice to not have to drive two and a half hours. I've seen Courtney/Hole twice and have had to go to Seattle for both those shows as well (she usually skips Portland, I think because she used to live here and has a long history with the city and some of the people here).

What seats did you end up getting? I got the standard tickets for $91 each, three of them. I had Ticketmaster automatically choose the best available seats, and when it spat section 103, row V at me, I wasn't going to risk refreshing the page in favor of something better, so I took it. I'm a bit confused though because I was looking at it tonight on Ticketmaster and saw some seats in my section and others that are still "for sale" at $325 each, and they claim to be VIP seats but they are in the rows BEHIND mine. I don't really get that.

Lana stayed there too! 

I got silver VIP! I really want GA but I don't want to line up so it works out. Unfortunately, I live just outside Seattle so it's going to be like a 3 hours trek for me which is okay because I think my dad wants to like go hiking around there so we may make a weekend out of it. 

Ticket buying is so skewed and corrupt these days They'll do anything to make money, but I'm sure you got a great seat! 

Lana stayed there too! 

I got silver VIP! I really want GA but I don't want to line up so it works out. Unfortunately, I live just outside Seattle so it's going to be like a 3 hours trek for me which is okay because I think my dad wants to like go hiking around there so we may make a weekend out of it. 

Ticket buying is so skewed and corrupt these days They'll do anything to make money, but I'm sure you got a great seat! 

Are you kidding me?! She stayed there? It's right across the street from the WaMu theater... nice place. They have a Silver Cloud here in NW Portland too but I've never been there. The Seattle one had a rooftop pool and all kinds of stuff. I had a friend who was there with some of her other friends too and she stayed there as well. I can't believe Lana was in the same hotel as me and I didn't even know it!?

Yeah, no VIP for me, not worth the money considering I already had the front row experience in Seattle. It's worth doing but it was exhausting and the people around me were really rude and pissed off because I was in the front and they weren't. I didn't give a fuck though, especially considering I waited in line outside for twelve hours— we earned the front row, and there was no talking rational with these girls. I tried to reason with them a few times and was like "Look, I know you want to be able to see her, but my body is pressed against steel with the force of 5,000 people behind me, and there is no way in hell I'm moving even if I wanted to."

I got really mad though a few times because some of them were constantly doing stuff trying to hurt me and get me to move. It was one of the only times in my life where I've actually been truly grateful for being a male with tall stature, cause there was no way anyone was moving me.

Glad I got my presale tickets, hello covered pavillion with assigned seats. Last time we got there and kind of winged it and ended up with decent seats because some people left their seats to get into the pit (didn't need a wristband at that venue) but it was stressful and we had a pole in front of us so I kind of had to lean.

I have a pretty awesome ticket to this upcoming one too, almost in the middle, and the seats 6 rows down were 2.5x as much so I think I got a good deal. I'm glad I was on LBs and heard about the TM app and didn't give up on presale day. I wish I had known about the app when I was trying right at 10am though. :/ Next time!

Us going to ATL need to meet up and party before/after.  :dance:

I already know what I'm going to wear - white rose sweater, shorts, and red high tops.  :flutter:

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

Are you kidding me?! She stayed there? It's right across the street from the WaMu theater... nice place. They have a Silver Cloud here in NW Portland too but I've never been there. The Seattle one had a rooftop pool and all kinds of stuff. I had a friend who was there with some of her other friends too and she stayed there as well. I can't believe Lana was in the same hotel as me and I didn't even know it!?

Yeah, no VIP for me, not worth the money considering I already had the front row experience in Seattle. It's worth doing but it was exhausting and the people around me were really rude and pissed off because I was in the front and they weren't. I didn't give a fuck though, especially considering I waited in line outside for twelve hours— we earned the front row, and there was no talking rational with these girls. I tried to reason with them a few times and was like "Look, I know you want to be able to see her, but my body is pressed against steel with the force of 5,000 people behind me, and there is no way in hell I'm moving even if I wanted to."

I got really mad though a few times because some of them were constantly doing stuff trying to hurt me and get me to move. It was one of the only times in my life where I've actually been truly grateful for being a male with tall stature, cause there was no way anyone was moving me.

I wonder if we saw each other at all? I was front row too! I got there around 9am, some friends had saved a spot for me. I was then super worried I wouldn't actually get up front because of the whole lottery-ticket mess. Then I felt bad for technically cutting in line, but the girl in front of me let like 10 people from her school get in line with her. My 2 close friends were coming to the show with me, but they couldn't miss school. In the end everyone in line said it was fine if they came in line with me, and at that point the security had disregarded the lottery ticket things and they just let everyone in. 

Did you meet Lana? She came up to me because I had some artwork for her! We chatted, hugged, and took some pictures. I was really surprised too because on her way back to the stage she stopped at me again, and took pictures on my polaroid! I didn't even ask her too. She's such an angel I'll never forget that night, but it was so stressful! 

I wonder if we saw each other at all? I was front row too! I got there around 9am, some friends had saved a spot for me. I was then super worried I wouldn't actually get up front because of the whole lottery-ticket mess. Then I felt bad for technically cutting in line, but the girl in front of me let like 10 people from her school get in line with her. My 2 close friends were coming to the show with me, but they couldn't miss school. In the end everyone in line said it was fine if they came in line with me, and at that point the security had disregarded the lottery ticket things and they just let everyone in.

Did you meet Lana? She came up to me because I had some artwork for her! We chatted, hugged, and took some pictures. I was really surprised too because on her way back to the stage she stopped at me again, and took pictures on my polaroid! I didn't even ask her too. She's such an angel I'll never forget that night, but it was so stressful!

Were you in the center or to the left or right of the stage? I was right of the center, but not too far right. Lana turned around and went back onstage literally a foot away from me. I took this picture of her signing stuff right before she went back:

2lsXLdT.jpg

As for the line, I got there at 6am with my brother and two friends and we waited together the whole day. That night after the show though we headed back down to Portland, so I got up at like 4:30am the day of the concert and had the valet people get my Volvo so I could go park it along a street by Safeco so I wouldn't have to move it later in the day. It worked out well though because that way I didn't have to pay for parking that way.

I remember in line there were a few blonde girls that showed up with lawn chairs shortly after we got there and were in line behind us— they were super nice and one of the showed me the set list on her phone. If I remember right, some of their friends showed up later in the afternoon, and one of the girls had seen Lana the night before in Vancouver(??) I think. We were pretty close to the front of the line— there were maybe four groups of people ahead of us. I remember a girl in a flower crown sitting in a lawn chair, and her group was in front of us. And I believe there was a guy in Lana drag at the VERY front (I think he slept there overnight actually).

And yeah, we were there when they gave out those "earlybird" raffle tickets (which, like you said, the afternoon staff didn't even know about when it came time to open the doors). I hated that venue to be honest, it seemed mismanaged, not to mention the inside is ugly as hell and had shitty acoustics— it's just a concrete warehouse basically.