GangstaBoy

'Big Eyes' and 'I Can Fly' Released, Featured in Tim Burton's 'Big Eyes'

I'm just ready for some new songs!!! Like I was so spoiled when this fandom use to leak songs at least once or twice a month and then it got quiet for while. I'm too excited.

I agree! We all got so used to this constant stream of new songs, now it feels like ages between leaks. I suppose it just makes it that much more exciting, really. :)

sugar baby crying ezgif_com_c98a0a05e8.gif tears of gold

http://m.hollywoodreporter.com/news/oscars-let-go-is-phew-751460?utm_source=twitter

Lana has a very good shot at a nomination for whichever song is campaigned. Harvey Weinstein is backing it and the songs are featured at key moments. I doubt they would snub her after the Young and Beautiful debacle last year.

THR even seems to think that she has an outside shot at a win. I'd love to see her perform at the Oscars.

So, when is this coming out?

Soundtracks are usually released a week, or so, before the film so we will probably have at least the lead single around the first or second week of December. They will want to campaign it for awards as well.

So, when is this coming out?

In december

We might get it next week :defeated:

Or the week after :defeated:

They'll be the perfect Christmas-season anthems to play. And no I don't care if they are sad I'll be replaying them over and over anyway

Guest Dot

It sounds like a Bond Theme OMG. :defeated: I love how different it is from anything on UV.