GangstaBoy

'Big Eyes' and 'I Can Fly' Released, Featured in Tim Burton's 'Big Eyes'

What genre do you guys consider this to be? As with any Lana track, it could fit so many. It's almost like a mixture of baroque pop verses with a dream pop/indie rock chorus.

Hawaiian glam metal

What genre do you guys consider this to be? As with any Lana track, it could fit so many. It's almost like a mixture of baroque pop verses with a dream pop/indie rock chorus.

Young and beautiful with mariachi trumpets 

I love that she didn't go pop for the soundtrack (like another singer we know), but stayed true to herself. It's very Paradise-esque.

Sorry to be dumb but what singer is this? I've been racking my brain to think of non-pop singers recently going pop for a soundtrack and nothing.

I like the verse and chorus, but the trumpets will take some getting used to.

I love the new snippet! Its going to be such a good song.

How did someone on YouTube have the titles to these tracks 3-5 months ago? They tried to "leak" them but the audio was removed/one of them wasn't the actual song, but there is definitely someone on YouTube who posted about Big Eyes and I Can Fly months ago. It doesn't matter but I just think its interesting. 

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

Sorry to be dumb but what singer is this? I've been racking my brain to think of non-pop singers recently going pop for a soundtrack and nothing.

I like the verse and chorus, but the trumpets will take some getting used to.

Probably Lorde don't encourage him like this thread has been relatively nice

LOVE the verse and the chorus and the music and everything! Can't wait for the full version now!

'So I try to say goodbye my friend // I'd like to leave you with something warm // But never have I been a blue calm sea // I have always been a storm'

After listening to it a few times I'm doubting that "With your big eyes/and your big lies" is the entire chorus. They are going for an Oscar, it has to just be a few lines from a bigger chorus.

And all of us who whined about her being dead and boring for the past few months know why - she's been actually busy making magic and setting up a tour rather than being lazy.

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

Omg, the higher notes sent chills down my spine... she's so good at capturing the feel of a movie and making music out of it  :worship: It sounds pretty, sophisticated and kind of creepy. I think this will do good on itunes when it's released. 

1olt2g.jpg

After listening to it a few times I'm doubting that "With your big eyes/and your big lies" is the entire chorus. They are going for an Oscar, it has to just be a few lines from a bigger chorus.

And all of us who whined about her being dead and boring for the past few months know why - she's been actually busy making magic and setting up a tour rather than being lazy.

One of the film reviews or initial articles on the song said the song had a "big eyes, big lies" chorus, though.