ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

"I don't see how that's possible"

It might sound a bit illogical but what happened was it did not automatically download the songs onto my device on day of release and took a couple of days - not only that, I think I ended up buying a couple of the songs twice. Will never pre-order again, it's not like it gets you any further ahead than if you just buy on the day anyway. Or in my case, it gets you further behind.

It might sound a bit illogical but what happened was it did not automatically download the songs onto my device on day of release and took a couple of days - not only that, I think I ended up buying a couple of the songs twice. Will never pre-order again, it's not like it gets you any further ahead than if you just buy on the day anyway. Or in my case, it gets you further behind.

iTunes can get weird. Something similar happened to my boyfriend when UV was released, too.

Strange, it worked for me.  But the explanation is ... Apple I guess xD

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Strange, it worked for me.  But the explanation is ... Apple I guess xD

I remember a bunch of people at the time had this problem, and the only way to solve it was to cancel the order, and reorder it, which meant paying for the pre-released songs twice.

ETA: eg this tweet https://twitter.com/LanaDReyOnline/status/478920344213155840

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

Yes definitely and I hope we get ones along the lines of BTD and Ride.

This! Lana's videos are amazing and I need another era full of them.

qsVmBMd.png

I just want her quality to remain as high as it has always been, I really don't care if it doesn't go #1 as long as she stays true to herself,

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

The great thing about Lana is that all her music sounds like she made it. Her aesthetic is always there on her songs so no matter who she works with or what direction she goes in it will still sound like a Lana song. Obviously we like some songs better than others, but its great that we don't have to worry about her music changing too much.

qsVmBMd.png

No deluxe in Lana's world means no Without You, no Black Beauty, no Florida Kilos, no Flipside

I'll take all the messy editions thx

Well, even though I am thankful for everything we get (Flipside :flutter: ) , I'd prefer to NOT have exclusive tracks this time, but rather one deluxe edition for everyone, so it's possible to have to complete album on one CD! It was only possible so far with Born To Die (before they took the Deluxe edition off the market in favor of the the Paradise edition).

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/3814-ultraviolence-pre-release-thread/#

Can't remember exactly what page but I think around 200 pages in the whole thread turned into a troll fest and and imploded on itself :toofunny:

Were you not around back then?

...those were dark, dark times

I'm a fan since Tropico but I haven't really been in to the Lanaboards scene till now and even yet I'm barely online so  :P

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif