they're singin', blushin'

lushin' under the moon

dancin' in the dark blue

to all the music

they watch the boys to,

music to watch boys to,

music to watch boys to,

ooooh, music to watch boys to."

God, I wish. I am hoping MTWBT is infectiously boppy.

"All the boys are playin'

flexin' in the pool,

swimmin' in the dark blue

watchin' the pretty girls,

lushin' under the moon

dancin' in the dark blue

to all the music

they watch the boys to,

music to watch boys to,

music to watch boys to,

I hope she doesn't say the title in the song :toofunny:

even though i know it's going to sound nothing like this, for some reason (probably because of the name similarities) i can't stop imagining the instrumental of MTWBT to sound like this

RVhKIwP.gif

Just because we know she shot a music video and instagrammed snippets does not make us entitled to get new music immediately. Some of you guys are being really kind of rude with your expectations of her. She hasn't even officially announced HM (the song, and I mean as far as a release date goes) and we don't even have an album date so why are people talking like she's going to drop a single in the middle of the night or something.

Also, I don't know that it's fair to call her promo 'messy' when I don't even think she's begun promo. I'm sure the instagram page isn't the only promo she's got lined up. 

You'd think Lana's been on a 3 year hiatus with the way some are talking.

but it was the original name for the album and she talked about it when she announced honeymoon why wouldnt it be on the album 

I thought so too but when I brought this fact up ppl got pissed and were like 'NO ITS NOT SHE NEVER SAID THAT CUNT" so yeah

I hope she doesn't say the title in the song :toofunny:

She will lol it's Lana...

tumblr_mmtpxe9hDJ1qjdybto5_500.jpg

Tbh, I'm just waiting for a "Meet Chuck Grant" or "Meet Nicole Nodland, she shot the single/album cover" post since she's been doing that :rip:

i could just imagine the hate. i could use a new photo of chuck tho

tumblr_or3tpeCeWc1rtq3bfo1_400.gif

with a title like that, i'd expect it to be.

it's the florida kilos of honeymoon

tumblr_or3tpeCeWc1rtq3bfo1_400.gif

She will lol it's Lana...

Yeah just like she did in Old Money, Florida Kilos, Cruel World and the iconic Betty Boop Boop.

Tbh she said it was a concept so I *hope* she doesn't mention the MTWBT song title. If she does I hope it isn't as awkward as like in that song May posted. But knowing Lana a) she'll repeat the title 4 times in the chorus b) we will never hear the song so :poordat:

I don't know how you guys can imagine how it's going to sound like. I'm admiring because I have literally zero idea, and even the behind the scenes of the supposed music video don't help. Musically "music to watch boys to" reminds me of nothing it brings nothing into my mind, except what Lana said about the shadows in black and white. It's probably because Lana is the only one of this kind of music I listen to so I don't know her influences and stuff. On the other hand it's cool because it keeps me super excited about how the song is going to sound like. She has tested so much musical styles and she's so prolific, there's one one song for each mood, so I really expect everything :cuteface:

ZKcaooE.png

"All the boys are playin'

flexin' in the pool,

swimmin' in the dark blue

watchin' the pretty girls,

lushin' under the moon

dancin' in the dark blue

to all the music

they watch the boys to,

music to watch boys to,

music to watch boys to,

Music to watch boys to...

I see you standing over there baby blue.

Take me away now, I cant wait for after school.

I hope its boppy too. I can picture her sitting by the pool while the swim team is practicing. Or watching the basketball team work up a sweat. I'm hoping for an off to the races rap. lol

Am I the only one who's not really worried about the album? As long as she releases one song until the end of the month I will be happy until October.

Actually I agree with you. I get super hyped and excited everytime something happens but in the end I'm not worried at all. She can even release it next year, I wouldn't mind at all. I'll really take what she wants to give. Even if I don't end up liking the result.

Also unrelated but your new profile pic and signature are gorgeous!

ZKcaooE.png

Actually I agree with you. I get super hyped and excited everytime something happens but in the end I'm not worried at all. She can even release it next year, I wouldn't mind at all. I'll really take what she wants to give. Even if I don't end up liking the result.

Also unrelated but your new profile pic and signature are gorgeous!

It's by a Austrian painter, Klimt. I fell in love with this painting the moment I saw it, it's just sooo beautiful. I'm even gonna print it and put it on my wall xd. You should check out his gold paintings, they're amazing :)

EotAQlJ.jpg

It's by a Austrian painter, Klimt. I fell in love with this painting the moment I saw it, it's just sooo beautiful. I'm even gonna print it and put it on my wall xd. You should check out his gold paintings, they're amazing :)

Haha I immediately recognized it, but didn't cited his name in case I was wrong! Glad I wasn't, his work is incredible!

ZKcaooE.png

Yeah just like she did in Old Money, Florida Kilos, Cruel World and the iconic Betty Boop Boop.

Tbh she said it was a concept so I *hope* she doesn't mention the MTWBT song title. If she does I hope it isn't as awkward as like in that song May posted. But knowing Lana a) she'll repeat the title 4 times in the chorus b) we will never hear the song so :poordat:

Honestly, I've always thought that intro to Cruel World that she did live was actually cut from the album version... The bit that goes "It's a cruel, cruel world... let the light in, let the light in..." or something along those lines. 

Those are just a couple songs, though ^ every song from BTD and Paradise said the title in the lyrics. And most of the songs on UV were the same way, with the exception of Florida Kilos, Old Money, Cruel World, and kind of Pretty When You Cry... Even the "singles" she's worked on for movies and what not had the title in the lyrics (Big Eyes, Y&B, WFL, ICF...)

But who knows, like you said, she called it a "concept" so we'll see what she did with it.

Inb4 she dubs the album Honeymoon: Music To Watch Boys To.... lol

tumblr_mmtpxe9hDJ1qjdybto5_500.jpg