ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

You say cohesive when the truth is that it was "the same". Everything sounded the exact same. I hope Honeymoon flows like Born To Die.

Um.... what? How the fuck does Ultraviloence sound anything like Guns & Roses? Florida Kilos and FMYUTTT? Cruel World and Sad Girl?

What have you been listening to, sis?

tumblr_mmtpxe9hDJ1qjdybto5_500.jpg

You say cohesive when the truth is that it was "the same". Everything sounded the exact same. I hope Honeymoon flows like Born To Die.

girl bye, u are STUCKED in the BTD era

Interscope is being messy lately tho, like Selena hasnt promote her shit at all (on tv etc)

I think the album has been delayed. I mean, Selena Gomez is on interscope too and her album is supposed to drop like 10.9?? I know that they can focus on more than one artist releasing near each other but Lana and Selena would be two major releases relatively close together. I think it'd be a bit different if it was a major + minor artist releasing close to the same time, but Selena is obviously a more cooperative artist for interscope, especially with controlling her sound and promo compared to Lana. I honestly can't blame them if they want to focus on Selena more and delay Lana's album. Of course, it could be something unrelated to this that is preventing any new news.

10.9 is October 9th in America, Honeymoon is (hopefully) coming in September so I think that's a fair time span between the two artists.

This album is giving me anxiety.

Yo soy él, cegado por tu inocencia, y esperando el día en el que me veas, aunque parece tardar más que la promesa de felicidad.                                                                                            

10.9 is October 9th in America, Honeymoon is (hopefully) coming in September so I think that's a fair time span between the two artists.

I know it is (I live in the U.S.), but maybe they don't want to have two big promotional campaigns running at essentially the same time? Idk I'm assuming that if Honeymoon does end up coming out in September, it will be late September, which would be pretty close to October 9

Nothing scares me anymore.

I know it is (I live in the U.S.), but maybe they don't want to have two big promotional campaigns running at essentially the same time? Idk I'm assuming that if Honeymoon does end up coming out in September, it will be late September, which would be pretty close to October 9

I'm thinking it'll be released around mid-September, 9/7-9/21... somewhere around there. Unless it's been pushed back until November/December.

tumblr_mmtpxe9hDJ1qjdybto5_500.jpg

I'm thinking it'll be released around mid-September, 9/7-9/21... somewhere around there. Unless it's been pushed back until November/December.

At this point I guess I was assuming late September since we still don't have the first single

Nothing scares me anymore.

Yall mad cuz its sounds the same. Okay bye. Cuz you cant have opinions on here. If you make a person who's not too much of a stan listen to it, they will tell you it sounds the same.

I love Lana, and ultraviolence, but it clearly all sounds like one long song. But I'm not on here to argue with people. And hell yeah I'm stuck on BTD, shit was fiire. Obviously from the sales, to how Lana obviously on stage felt about it. So whatever. I'll be back when there's something actually to discuss, not just people giving their opinions and constant talk about that.

Yall mad cuz its sounds the same. Okay bye. Cuz you cant have opinions on here. If you make a person who's not too much of a stan listen to it, they will tell you it sounds the same.

I love Lana, and ultraviolence, but it clearly all sounds like one long song. But I'm not on here to argue with people. And hell yeah I'm stuck on BTD, shit was fiire. Obviously from the sales, to how Lana obviously on stage felt about it. So whatever. I'll be back when there's something actually to discuss, not just people giving their opinions and constant talk about that.

:hae:

You're allowed to have opinions and so are the (many) people who disagree with you, don't act like you're getting targeted

You're allowed to have opinions and so are the (many) people who disagree with you, don't act like you're getting targeted

And he/she was the one who disagreed with someones opinion lol 

I don't like to think about this but it may have been pushed back :( Idk, Lana stopped posting and not even a decent streaming/purchase link for Honeymoon was given. Maybe they will announce the lead single in late August/early September, drop it on late September and release the album on mid November. They can't keep being quiet about everything because clearly the hype is already on life support, at least they should release the album art, make posters with a "LANA DEL REY - HONEYMOON" and whatever month they plan to release it on. Interscope/Polydor and all Lana team need to do something quick! If they were gonna be so quiet about it then they shouldn't have talked about it so early. 

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

I think the album has been delayed. I mean, Selena Gomez is on interscope too and her album is supposed to drop like 10.9?? I know that they can focus on more than one artist releasing near each other but Lana and Selena would be two major releases relatively close together. I think it'd be a bit different if it was a major + minor artist releasing close to the same time, but Selena is obviously a more cooperative artist for interscope, especially with controlling her sound and promo compared to Lana. I honestly can't blame them if they want to focus on Selena more and delay Lana's album. Of course, it could be something unrelated to this that is preventing any new news.

Eminem and Gaga released around the same time and they are both on Interscope. If I remember the first week sales for ARTPOP on ATRL (and the great mess) correctly, he released just one week before her.

We just don't know what the plans are and it could be that the album is postponed til Oct / Nov. I mean, she is currently on vacation, when you usually have better things to do before you release an album.

This lack of news and it's August. :defeated:

It's been three weeks since the last time the Huntymoon IG was updated. Give us something, gurl. HM video, album cover, release date, lead single release date, track list, a damn selfie, introduction to the cleaning lady, ANYTHING.